1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

nostalgia

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by highway, Oct 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. highway

highway Member

During the "Grand", I had a great time watching the nostalgia shoot for Model 12's and 4E's even though my body would not allow me to compete at that time.

Do other clubs hold such shoots? I do not get to travel much, but really enjoy them. On the same note, I understand the problem with blocking the target when shooting a sxs, but has this really been proven by scores? Did people really give up shooting their Model 21's because new and different guns came out which were more trendy? As I recall, Herb Parsons shot a 21.

Thanks,

Roger

2. SPACE GUN

SPACE GUN Member

I would love to see a program that was limited to pump guns. wouldn't it be great to see doubles with pumps. The Airport g/c in Lancaster Ohio have had what the called vintage gun shoots in the past, but I haven't heard of any lately.

3. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

There was a Parker versus L.C. Smith trap event at the Fall Southern Side by Side shoot at Hemingway, South Carolina, last weekend. The hope was that the singles would be used primarily, but I assume the greater percentage of guns used were side by sides. The Smith shooters won by a few birds, the winners decided by the five highest scores in each group.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

the grand nostaglia shoot