1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Northwest Zone Director

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by GROCERY GUY, May 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GROCERY GUY

GROCERY GUY Member

Congrats to Matt Nicole the new Northwest Zone Director!! He is a good man and will do a great job! Now if he would stop coming to all these shoots and beating me. Glenn Allison

2. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Congrats Matt!

3. chisle

chisle Member

Congrats Matt
    Id like to be first to be in the FON club (friends of Nicol)
    just in case theres any perks,
    Jeff

4. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

Wow, Thank you to everyone who was able to vote this year. I will do my best. Personally I'm a bit overwhelmed at this time, I just sent DuckDog a note,, it just says, "HELP"!!!!

Thank you Glenn, however I am having a difficult time remembering when I was able to get the better of you my friend?????

As for Chisel, we all agree,,,,, GREAT to have you around!!! I find it hard to believe you are up and about this quickly after what you have been through the last few months. Your summer of shooting will find you with extra yardage and plenty of shoot-offs a head.

Mr. Setterman, thank you. Rosey is simply the man most of us use as a benchmark.

Matt N.
    Please remember to give a firm hand shake, and thank you to John who was running in this race. He is a good man, a gentleman. I take my hat off to you John, I hope our firendship will grow strong as the months and years pass along.

5. Zoltan

Zoltan Member

Congratulations Matt and welcome to the OSTA board of Directors. Sara Dean was elected to serve the Northeast zone for the next two years. I look forward to working with both of you next year.

Roger Edgington
    OSTA Vice President

6. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

God all this mellow drama and now I will have to treat you with all this respect now that you are the "Grand Pooba of the Northwest". I will await my FON card to join my FOB card.

Actually Matt they picked an outstanding individual to do a hard job. Handle it well as I know you will.

Don

7. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

Congrats Matt! Another great addition to the Ohio managment team.

Joe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.