1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Northwest Ohio NON REGISTERED CALCUTTA

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by tweety1, Jan 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Williams County Gun Club
    100 Bird Non-Registered
    CALCUTTA
    Sunday January 8th
    Practice open 9:00 am
    Auction at 11:00 am
    100 club handicap*
    FOOD AVAILABLE

OPTIONS: Targets........................... $20.00
    CALCUTTA ENTRY..........$15.00**
    LEWIS CLASS............ $10.00***
    PURSE......................... $10.00 (40/30/20/10)

*CLUB HANDICAP Will be determined by subtracting 2 yards from your ATA Handicap Yardage. Minimum club handicap will be 19 yards. Club handicap will be adjusted after each non-registered event this winter by adding 2 yards for the top score entered in the Calcutta, 1 yard for the 2nd high score in Calcutta and a ½ yard for the 3rd high score in the Calcutta. Non-ATA members will be assigned a club handicap of no less than 23 yards.

**The Calcutta option is divided 50/30/20% with the buyer receiving 70% and shooter receiving 30%. Minimum self-bid is $10.00.
    ***LEWIS CLASS will be Williams County Modified Lewis. Top 3 scores eliminated from modified Lewis, and paid 1 score per class, 10 shooters per class. NOTE: shooters not in Calcutta and shooting Lewis option-top 3 scores shot by all shooters will be eliminated from Lewis payout calculation.
    Ties on all money will divide
    Club reserves the right to alter or modify program
    Questions?? Please contact Roger Brenner 419-583-7133
    Shooting starts after completion of auction- WILDCARDS will be sold during auction.
    Directions and info at www.wccl.net

The program is the same as the one in December. If you have any questions or concerns please let us know.

Happy New Year 2012!!!!

Thanks,
    The Heisler's Mary Jane and Johnny

2. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

If you need a pdf copy of the flyer, send me a pm.

Joe

joesmoke_2008_030358.jpg

3. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

4. tweety1

tweety1 Member

5. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

The weather is looking great for a January Calcutta!! See ya all Sunday, Roger

6. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Thanks for the weather report Roger:)

7. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Sunday just keep getting a little warmer with every forecast!! Roger

8. tweety1

tweety1 Member

9. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

FYI Concerning the 2 yard reduction Christmas Present from the ATA. We will be determining yardage by your ATA paper average card...we will not be using the ShootATA website. The ShootATA website is partially changed for some shooters showing the 2 yard reduction but not for all.

Remember to bring your paper ATA average card showing your established ata handicap yardage.
    Thanks, Roger

10. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Works for me.

Don

11. tweety1

tweety1 Member

That's what I like to see. It makes my job at the window lots easier. Most of the regular people that come to the club I know, but for the ones that are new to the club that is going to help me out.

12. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

Looks like a great day for the calcutta this Sunday. Nice clubhouse facility with food available. 4 PAT traps with different settings and background, 2 over water. We will also have a deck of cards raffle for a gun to be given away that day, proceeds go to the youth trap shooting program at Williams County Gun Club.

Joe

13. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

the weather outlook just keep getting better!!! Going to be a really nice day for January! Come on out-you can buy, shoot, buy and shoot...something for everyone...even a gun raffle! See you Sunday,

14. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

Sounds great!!!!

Hope to see everyone at the club, and please travel safe to and from..... I want to keep all my friend this year, and meet more in the future.

Matt Nicol

15. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Whatever Matt said, sounds good for another fun filled day at the shooting facility. If you need some practice the club is open tomorrow 9 till 12???

16. Quick 1

Quick 1 Active Member

17. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

Come on Roger, you are no fun! I finally get a 2 yard reduction and you won't let me use it. Oh well, it is probably for the best. Mr. Schultz stopped in to see me this morning because they gave him 4 yards off! Yup, moved him from the 27 to the 23. That would have put him on the 21 for the Calcutta! Carl on the 21 yard line sounds like a great bet to me!

DuckDog

18. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

If Matt is shooting his Christmas present, we may have a new record for high bid!

Joe

19. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Matt shot his Christmas present very well at the last Williams co shoot!

20. tweety1

tweety1 Member

You are already getting a 2 yard reduction for the calcutta!! Why would you need another 2 yards for. This is a going to be a big shoot. It sounds like the ATA has sent any reductions out yet so no cheating for anyone. HAHAHA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.