1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Northwest Ohio ATA Shoot Sept. 22, 2007

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tweety1, Sep 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Williams County Gun Club, Montpelier, Ohio is having a ATA shoot this Saturday, September 22, 2007. We will start Doubles around 9:30 a.m. or when the first squad is full. Then we will shoot Singles, then Handicaps. As a reminder we are now throwing White Flyer Targets. It looks like it is going to be a very nice day to shoot. Hope to see you all on Saturday. The Heisler's Mary Jane and Johnny

2. tweety1

tweety1 Member

:) To the top:)

3. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

up for tweety

4. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

MJ, Whats on the agenda for the day??? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I'm thinking...well nevermind you already know. Rosey bring your sis in law with you. I may come down.
    Chris

5. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Chris, on the agenda is shooting HAHA. If Rosey doesn't bring is sister in law you still can come down to shoot. MJ

6. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Rosey's sister is smarter than that.

Don

7. trapshooteraa27aa

8. Setterman

Teets....Saw my sis-in-law this weekend. Boy was she looking hot. She won't be available Sat. Madonna-jane (MJ) will have to take care of you.

9. trapshooteraa27aa

Rosey, how bout ur other 1/2? I'm not too choosey and I believe in spreading the love around.

10. tweety1

tweety1 Member

So if Rosey's sis-in-law isn't going to be there then Chris probably won't be there either. But then I heard that if she knew Chris would there for sure, she would make sure she was there just for Chris. Rosey are you going to be there or do you have something else on like another wedding HAHA!!!!! MJ

11. Setterman

Madonna, I have a bachlor's party Sat. afternoon. My future son in law expects me to play golf and drink beer. I'm a D golfer, but I'm a AAA beer drinker. My hot sister in law will be at the bachlorette party, so she can't make it (much to Teet's dismay). She thinks trapshooters are "hot". She knows were all studs.
    She's very smart. Rosey

12. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Rosey, you always have the answers and facts. On the golf thing are you going to take your gun with you to hit the golf balls? Sounds like a winner, you might be a AAA golf player when your done LOL. Until next time. When is this big wedding? Can't imagine you in a tux, but you will be one hot dad, with the f****d up face. MJ(Madonna)

13. Setterman

Madonna, I'll get you a picture of the tux gig. The wedding is Oct 13th. My setter and Drahthaar are the ringbearers. Hope they don't lift a leg on the pews. Instead of releasing doves after the ceremony, were using Quail. Doing my part for conservation. Actaully all these suggestions were axed by the wife, but I had her thinking. Rosey

14. KelleyPLK

KelleyPLK TS Member

We should all donate and get nice Poll barn built at Williams County ! Im taking a check this time , Beautiful Place to shoot .

Pat Kelley

15. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Thanks Pat, We still have your shells for you. You can pick them up on Saturday.

Rosey so you will miss our next ATA shoot also, which is October 13, National Trapshooting Day. We will miss you. The Heisler's

16. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Hope to see you all in a few hours. MJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.