Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Northwest Ohio ATA Shoot Sept. 20, 2008

2K views 20 replies 6 participants last post by  wadshot 
#1 ·
Williams County Gun Club, Montpelier, Ohio will be hosting a registered shoot on Saturday, September 20, 2008. We will start Doubles around 9:30 a.m. followed by Singles then Handicaps. We are still throwing White Flyer Targets and $18.00 a hundred plus fees and options. Hope to see you all on Saturday. If you can't make this shoot we will be hosting National Trapshooting Day on October 11, 2008. The Heisler's Mary Jane and Johnny

#4 ·
Sorry Roger I didn't mean to step on your toes:( Usually our shoot would have been last weekend I changed the day because of the fair. Remember we couldn't get no help because all the kids were at the fair. Sure glad I changed dates. But only you can predict the weather Roger, I will let you be in charge. MJ

#6 ·
Trapgeek: Williams County Gun club typically has 1 ounce Silver Coins for all of the class trophies in Doubles (A,B,C,D) and Singles(AA,A,B,C,D). In addition, they have the same 1 ounce coins for yardage groups in the handicap event and the HAA. Any ties will be shot off. Nice trophy for a club/shoot of this size with $18.00/100 targets. Take care, Roger

PS I believe the middle fifty option on the Handicap is pretty attractive right now also.

#14 ·
Mary Jane, I sure do miss seeing all of you and shooting at your wonderful club. I hope I can make it up to see you soon. Roger, Im glad its working out for you, I sure miss seeing you and A.J and the Dink. Hopefully I can get around a lot more next year. Take care Curt

#17 ·
Shannon, Ive been meaning to call you and congratulate you on a helluva shooting year, GREAT SHOOTING!!. I will call you soon. Tweety I havent heard much from Jeff I dont think he is shooting very often. I think him and Jim Omler have golfing on thier brains. Have a great shoot!! Curt

#20 ·
It sure was a great day to shoot:) Not much wind and the targets were great. 97 was high in Doubles shot by Larry Dow. We had 2 100's one was shot by Pat Otto and the other was shot by Jeff Sprow. We has several 99's and 98's and on down the line. 19-21 was won by Jerry Knickerbocker with a 93, 22-24 was won by Skip Shufelt with a 95 and 25-27 was won by Larry Dow with a 99. Larry also won HOA with a 294x300. What a perfect day to shoot at the club. Next shoot is Oct 11, and that will be our National Trapshooting Day. Hope the weather and targets are as good as they were for this shoot. The Heisler's

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.