1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Northwest Ohio ATA Shoot Sept. 20, 2008

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tweety1, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Williams County Gun Club, Montpelier, Ohio will be hosting a registered shoot on Saturday, September 20, 2008. We will start Doubles around 9:30 a.m. followed by Singles then Handicaps. We are still throwing White Flyer Targets and $18.00 a hundred plus fees and options. Hope to see you all on Saturday. If you can't make this shoot we will be hosting National Trapshooting Day on October 11, 2008. The Heisler's Mary Jane and Johnny

2. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Weather is looking good for Saturday:)

3. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Mary Jane: Now don't you start predicting the weather...that is my job-Just ask BIG DON!! However, I do think it is going to be a great day to shoot! Sure glad our shoot wasn't this past weekend with all of the rain! Roger

4. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Sorry Roger I didn't mean to step on your toes:( Usually our shoot would have been last weekend I changed the day because of the fair. Remember we couldn't get no help because all the kids were at the fair. Sure glad I changed dates. But only you can predict the weather Roger, I will let you be in charge. MJ

5. trapgeek

trapgeek Member

What trophies are you offering for Saturday?

Trapgeek

6. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Trapgeek: Williams County Gun club typically has 1 ounce Silver Coins for all of the class trophies in Doubles (A,B,C,D) and Singles(AA,A,B,C,D). In addition, they have the same 1 ounce coins for yardage groups in the handicap event and the HAA. Any ties will be shot off. Nice trophy for a club/shoot of this size with $18.00/100 targets. Take care, Roger

PS I believe the middle fifty option on the Handicap is pretty attractive right now also.

7. George Steffes

George Steffes TS Member

I was waiting for the Rogers weather report,but he is not sure yet.

George

8. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

George: I predict sorta sunny, kinda cloudy, pretty warm, a little cool,slight breeze... should be nice but maybe chance of something...I think I could be a weather guy!!

The weather looks great for this weekend-should be an excellant September shoot. Roger

9. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Roger, you are with the program!!! We think it will be a great fall day to shoot at Williams County Gun Club:) The Heisler's

10. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Down south {Dayton} they call that fair to middlend.

11. wadshot

wadshot TS Member

BUMP FOR A GREAT CLUB AND GREAT PEOPLE!!! Curt

12. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Thanks Curt, sure do miss seeing you in the Northern part of the Country if you get up this way stop in and say Hello. The Heisler's

13. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Curt: I have been giving that Hydraulic loader a real workout!! I would hate to be without it now that I have used it. Thanks and good to hear from you, take care, Roger

14. wadshot

wadshot TS Member

Mary Jane, I sure do miss seeing all of you and shooting at your wonderful club. I hope I can make it up to see you soon. Roger, Im glad its working out for you, I sure miss seeing you and A.J and the Dink. Hopefully I can get around a lot more next year. Take care Curt

15. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Curt,
    I have not been to the BB club since you moved, hope all is well.

Shan

16. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Curt have you heard anything from Jeff Stolaruk? Haven't seen any posting lately but I don't read all the threads. Take Care. Saturday hopefully will be a good day for shooting. The Heisler's

17. wadshot

wadshot TS Member

Shannon, Ive been meaning to call you and congratulate you on a helluva shooting year, GREAT SHOOTING!!. I will call you soon. Tweety I havent heard much from Jeff I dont think he is shooting very often. I think him and Jim Omler have golfing on thier brains. Have a great shoot!! Curt

18. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Shooting will begin in a few hours:)

19. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Thanks Curt, but AJ is the one that had a stellar year in all three disciplines. Great job AJ.

Up for a good club.

20. tweety1

tweety1 Member

It sure was a great day to shoot:) Not much wind and the targets were great. 97 was high in Doubles shot by Larry Dow. We had 2 100's one was shot by Pat Otto and the other was shot by Jeff Sprow. We has several 99's and 98's and on down the line. 19-21 was won by Jerry Knickerbocker with a 93, 22-24 was won by Skip Shufelt with a 95 and 25-27 was won by Larry Dow with a 99. Larry also won HOA with a 294x300. What a perfect day to shoot at the club. Next shoot is Oct 11, and that will be our National Trapshooting Day. Hope the weather and targets are as good as they were for this shoot. The Heisler's

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.