1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Northwest Ohio, ATA Shoot, May 8, 2010

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tweety1, May 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Williams County Gun Club, Montpelier, Ohio will be shooting ATA on Saturday, May 8, 2010. We will start Doubles around 9:30 a.m. followed by Singles then Handicaps. We are still throwing White Flyer targets @ 18.00 a hundred plus your fees and options. Hope to see you all on Saturday. If you can't make this shoot our next ATA shoot will be June 12th. If you have any questions or concerns please let us know.
    Thanks,
    Mary Jane and Johnny Heisler

2. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Congrats to all the winners at the Team shoot in Mason MI. Hope to see all them nice shiney belt buckles on belts at our shoot on Saturday. Nice looking belt buckles.

3. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

4. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

The weather is looking good for a nice cool day of fun Saturday!!

We have received the shipment of Shamrock Leather bags for our shoot on June 12th and they will be on display at the shoot this Saturday May 8th. Be sure to come this Saturday and check them out!!! The bags turned out really nice. Roger

5. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Roger you could of had it just a tad warmer but along as it don't rain, guess we can handle chilly temperatures. Thought it was safe to put the flannel lined jeans away but guess not on that also.
    The Leather trophies will be on display on Saturday. It will be a good day to brush up on your shooting skills so you can look forward to winning some leather on June 12th.
    Thanks to Williams County Gun Club for buying such nice trophies for the shoot on the 12th.

6. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

MJ: I have been shooting in the rain the last couple of weekends...I am not going to complain if it is a little cool!!! Hopefully the sun will be shining!! I will do my best to keep the rain away and the wind calm. Roger

7. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Guess we will take whatever we get. We will handle it the best we can. Roger just keep talking to the weather god LOL!!!

8. tweety1

tweety1 Member

9. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Tomorrow is the day:)

10. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

11. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Joe, how did the boys do?

12. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Did you notice the weatherman has been quiet?? I don't think we will get sweat in our eyes!! Roger

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.