1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Northwest Ohio, ATA Shoot, May 7, 2011

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tweety1, May 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Williams County Gun Club, Montpelier, Ohio is shooting ATA on Saturday May 7, 2011. We will start Doubles around 9:30 a.m. followed by Singles then Handicaps. This is our Champion of Champions shoot for the OSTA. You do NOT have to be an Ohio resident to compete in this shoot. So bring your big guns and become a champion in all 3 events or you could be a champion in your catagory. There is alternates as well.

If you can not make it to this shoot our next ATA shoot will be June 11, 2011. This is our Club Championships. Hope to see you on Saturday.
    The Heisler's
    Mary Jane and Johny

2. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Back from Mason what a good day it was for some of us from the Williams County Gun Club. Hopefully we will see some of you on Saturday!!!

3. tweety1

tweety1 Member

4. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

Mary Jane, sorry that I will not be able to attend. Folks, this is a really nice place to shoot. Very nice new club house. Mary Jane and Johnny do a great job of running the shoot. I am sure Roger will have plenty of reloading supplies available at very reasonable prices.

5. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Big Papa thanks for letting us know that you would not be able to attend. I know that you have lots a things to do also and it is a long trip for you.

Roger will probably have to replenish his supply after the big weekend in Mason MI.

Looking forward to Saturday.
    MJ

6. tweety1

tweety1 Member

7. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

MJ: I am replenished and ready! Looks like a chance of some liquid sunshine but ya never know...see ya there. Roger

8. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Let's not think liquid at this time it never happens at Williams County Gun Club. We will just have to keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.

9. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Weather is looking better! Not much of a chance of rain and it looks like it is going to stay south of Williams County...we just live right! See everyone Saturday. Roger

10. tweety1

tweety1 Member

We are hoping that the rain gods stay clear until the shoot is over with.
    Hope to see you all tomorrow. Happy Mother's Day to all the ladies!!!!

11. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Remember, this is an OSTA Champion of Champions shoot. The rain is going to hold off until later in the day...come on out and have some fun. See you all tomorrow. Roger

12. tweety1

tweety1 Member

The shoot starts in a few hours. See you soon.

13. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Thanks to everyone who attended. It was a great crowd for our OSTA Champion of Champions qualifier.

14. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Congratulations Roger on your 100 in Singles. Is that your first 100 at Williams County, inquiring minds wants to know??

15. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

No not my first at Williams Co. but it doesn't happen often for me! Good scores yesterday- Phil's 98 in doubles, a 100 won singles and Duckdog's long yardage 96 in handicap...it was a good day for all.

Nice job to all: MJ & Johnny, the trap boys and rest of volunteers at club. Roger

16. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Again Congratulations to all that qualified for the OSTA Champion of Champions Shoot and hope to see all of you back on the 11th of June for our Club Championship shoot.

17. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

DuckDog got out of the sandwich shop? With a 96, we can see he is fine form. I wonder if he went to Fostoria today.

Roger, congrats on the 100!!!

See you both at the Cardinal Center, it will be here before we know it.

Doug Allison

18. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

Double Auto,

Couldn't talk Sharon into shooting today, Mothers day you know. Looking forward to seeing everyone at the NW Zone shoot at Jaquas.

DuckDog
    Don Cogan

19. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Which I could be there but State Bowling tournaments got in the way for this zone shoot. Why was the date changed it was always in the middle of May???

20. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

MJ,

The zone shoots normally start on the third Saturday in May, and I think it is that way this year as well.

Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.