1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Northwest Ohio, ATA Shoot, May 12, 2007

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tweety1, May 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Williams County Gun Club, Montpelier, Ohio will be hosting ATA Shoot on May 12, 2007. We will start with Doubles around 9:30 a.m. followed by Singles then Handicaps. For everyones information we are now throwing White Flyer Targets. This is the Charlie Toland Memorial Shoot. Hope to see you all on Saturday the 12th. Mary Jane and Johnny Heisler

2. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Jeff, it was nice seeing you also and the other guys and gals. It was nice to be someplace else and not having to worry about working at the club if you know what I mean. Sorry you won't be able to make this shoot maybe we will see you at the Great Lakes Grand. Hope you have a good shoot on Saturday. MJ

3. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Weather is looking Greattttttttttttttttttttttttt. Better than last year!

4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Tweety..."working at the club"???? according to Johnny, he does all the work!

I'm not coming back till you do something about the wind. There's also too much "Hot Air" in the clubhouse.

Is Teeters still playing with himself?

5. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

Rosey, I haven't played with myself for (looking at watch) an hr or so.
    Chris

6. Setterman

up for tweety.

Teets, how did we do Sunday? Tough targets?

7. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

up for tweety, one more time.

8. trapshooteraa27aa

Rosey, Broke 96 in singles only one bad target that jumped, team was 478 with two of us having 96's could have won it all if we were on. Had a 91 at 27yd which was good for me the way iv'e been shooting and the wind was a factor at the back fence. May see you saturday if I can get out of bed in time. How'd you do?
    Chris

9. Setterman

98, had one "jumper" I couldn't catch, and I just plain missed one. Handicap was..sucky..86, but finally figured out gun was shooting too high on handicap.

As Johnny would say "Up for Tweety". He's such a trooper!

10. tweety1

tweety1 Member

If it's and butt's were candy and nuts everyday would be f###ing Christmas LOL

Yeah the Hot Air is on its way!!!!!
    Chris get out of bed and come over and shoot some of the Mason targets. Johnny said that we would really have to mess with the targets to get them to perform like the targets at Mason. But Mason still is a good place to shoot, especially when I get to see the man with the f^@(*ed up face and the man that plays with himself all the time HAHAHAHA!!!! Hope to see you two tomorrow, have been working to many hours so haven't been on line or bottom LOL Tweety

11. trapshooteraa27aa

Tweety, Make sure you get alot of rest tonight as I'm going to try and not play with myself tonight so I have plenty of energy for you tomorrow......ok who am I kidding...lol
    Chris

12. tweety1

tweety1 Member

There is no rest for the wicked. Chris, your only kidding yourself LOL!!!

13. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

Tweety....wake up.....we want results. I bet Johnny's tired since he does all the work at the shoots. Couldn't make it due to an early wedding Sat. Rosey

14. tweety1

tweety1 Member

I'm awake now HAHA!!! Tom Royce was the winner in Doubles with a 92. Singles winner was Ed Saneholtz with a 99 we had 3 98's Ross Saneholtz, Tom Heisler and John Legg. Roger Brenner 97. Handicap winner is Gerry Baldwin with a 96 that was short yardage 22-24 Pete Vealy and Johnny with 90's and Roger Brenner was the winner in long yardage with a 92. Roger was HOA winner with a 277x300. We had 40 shooters. 19 shot Doubles, 34 Single shooters and 31 handicaps shooters. It sure was a nice day a little windy but that didn't effect the birds much. Jeff how did your shoot go? Hope to see you on the 2nd of June.

15. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Jeff I guess someday you will be able to make one of our shoots. Maybe we will see you at the Great Lakes Grand. Don't know our plans yet, with work during the week and taking care of my parents on the weekends, we just take one day at a time. Thanks for the info on your shoot. MJ (tweety1)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.