Trapshooters Forum banner

Northwest Ohio ATA Shoot May 10, 2014

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Roger Brenner 
#1 ·
Hello to Everyone:

This is your friendly reminder that Williams County Gun Club, Montpelier, Ohio will be shooting ATA on May 10, 2014.

We will start Doubles around 9:30 a.m. or when the first squad is full, followed by Singles then Handicaps. We are still throwing White Flyer targets @ $19.00 a hundred plus fees and options. Where else can you get targets as reasonable as this and giving away Silver for Classes in Doubles, and Singles, yardage groups and HOA.

If you win non category, vet, senior vet, lady, or. sub jr/Jr. you will be on the Williams County Team for the OSTA Team Challenge. Williams County Gun Club Team won this challenge last year. So you could be on another winning team and have some fun. This is for the Singles Event.

If you can't make this shoot our next shoot will be June 7th for the Club Championships we will be giving away Shamrock Leather for this shoot.

So mark you calendar for some upcoming exciting shoots @ Williams County Gun Club.

If you have any questions or concerns please let us know. Also if you want to presquad let us know and we can do that also.

Thanks,

The Heislers.

Another reminder we have a Lewis (Meat) Shoot on May 25th that is our fourth Sunday Shoot and Robin Frey returns the President's Cup Trophy. So this will be a trophy shoot.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!

See less See more
#9 ·
Tweety1, I'm not sure when I'll be able to come and visit WC. I will share with ya' that I'm going to be at the Buckeye Classic from Friday - Sunday. A quick trip for me, fly into Columbus Thursday night, leave Sunday late afternoon to get back for work Monday morining in the Houston area. This work gig is sometimes getting in the way of spending more time shootin'!!!

Hope to see you and guys at the Cardinal.

Matt

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.