1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Northwest Ohio, ATA Shoot, May 10, 2008

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tweety1, May 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Williams County Gun Club, Montpelier, Ohio is shooting ATA this coming Saturday May 10, 2008. We will start Doubles around 9:30 a.m. followed by Singles and then Handicaps. We are still throwing White Flyer Targets and still giving away silver for Class and Yardage. If you are tied for your class or yardage, there will be shoot offs for the silver at the end of the day. So check your scores. If you have any questions or concerns please let us know.
    Thanks,
    The Heisler's Mary Jane and Johnny

2. tweety1

tweety1 Member

3. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Looks like the weather is going to be good for the day:) Hope to see some smiling faces on Saturday!!!

4. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Mary Jane: I was going to mention the favorable weather forecast but everytime I do the weather turns bad on us! I will leave the forecasting up to you...See ya Saturday. Roger

5. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Right now it looks like it is going to be partly sunny highs in the low 60's just right for shooting. I will try to keep the wind fans down LOL. MJ

6. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Back to the top:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.