1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Northwest Ohio ATA Shoot March 24, 2007

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tweety1, Mar 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Williams County Gun Club, Montpelier, Ohio is hosting a registered shoot this coming Saturday March 24, 2007. We will start with Doubles first around 9:30 a.m. followed by Singles and then Handicaps. Hope to see you all on Saturday! If you have any questions or concerns could you please let us know. It sounds like it is going to be a good day to shoot that is weather wise. So dust off the guns and come out and enjoy the day. The Heisler's Mary Jane and Johnny

2. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

3. tweety1

tweety1 Member

BIGDON are you going to able to come out and play? MJ

4. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Planning on it.

Don

5. tweety1

tweety1 Member

That's great haven't seen you in awhile. Bring some of your friends with you! It is going to be a good day! MJ

6. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

MJ, I may come down to play.....if I can really play if you know what I mean..lol
    Chris Teeters

7. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Skinny; Where you been??

Don

8. tweety1

tweety1 Member

I know what you mean and I don't think Johnny would like that very much but you can come any ways LOL. Haven't seen you in awhile, make sure you tell Eric about the shoot also. Hope to see you on Saturday. MJ

9. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Had a great day and thanks for to all the shooters that got to come out and play. Chris what happened to you since you couldn't play with me, I guess you had to stay home and play with yourself LOL!!!! Hope to see everyone on the 6th of April which is Good Friday. Mary Jane

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.