1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Northwest Ohio, ATA Shoot, June 2, 2007

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tweety1, May 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Williams County Gun Club, Montpelier, Ohio is hosting a registered shoot this coming Saturday June 2, 2007. We will start Doubles around 9:30 a.m. followed by Singles then Handicaps. So if you are in the area or not and would like to shoot some White Flyer targets or the bull**** stop by. Sub Juniors and Juniors shoot for 1/2 price as long as they don't play the options. This shoot is our Director's Cup for the Ohio State Shoot. Prizes for the shoot are furnished by the OSTA. Hope to see you all on Saturday. The Heisler's Mary Jane and Johnny

2. tweety1

tweety1 Member

3. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Where is everyone at??? Looks like it will be an easy day for Johnny he won't have to work to hard HAHAHAH!!!!! Tweety1

4. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

I'm scared that professional shooter "Teeters" will show up. I hear he's hang'n with his buddies Leo, Ricky,and Harlan. Will he make time to shoot with us mere mortals? Rosey

5. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Teeters Class AA champ did he win the shoot off or was it a forfeit?? Good Job Chris, see what practice at Williams County can do for you LOL. Rosey I don't know he might want to bring the big buddies with him so we can see how it is done! We know that they have been to the club before not to shoot but for clinics. Maybe Chris will start teaching LOL. MJ

6. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

Rosey, Well I showed up at williams County and you wern't there. I had one opening left for my clinic, trouble is everyone shot better then me..lol
    Chris

7. tweety1

tweety1 Member

What a great day we threw over 10,000 birds, had some real heroes, Marty Niese had his first 100 straight in Singles and won A class Congratulations Marty We had three shooters with 99's and a bunch of 98's and 98 was high in Doubles and Handicaps. Congratulations Roger Brenner!!! Roger will be representing Williams County at the Ohio State Shoot. Roger was the winner of AA class with a 99 and Handicaps with a 98. Tom Heisler was the winner in Doubles with a 98. Pete Vealey Vet trophy and Travis Snyder Sub Jr/Jr trophy. Congratulations to all the winners and Good Shooting for everyone!!! MJ

8. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

Teets, I was planning to go , but had "family commitments" that I was unaware of till Friday. Sign me up for the next available clinic. Rosey

9. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Left a few winners out yesterday was in a hurry to get to my second job, that is taking care of my parents on the weekends. Terry Mavis was winner in B Class Doubles and B Class Singles. Rob Taylor was Winner in C Class Doubles and won the shoot off in 22-24 yardage against Steve Snyder and Marty Niese. Jerry Knickerbocker won the 19-21 yardage group. Roger Brenner, Terry Mavis and Mike Dick shot off for the Club Championships to shoot for the Directors Cup at the Ohio State shoot and Roger was the winner there. Our Sub Junior and Juniors shot off also. Travis Snyder over Sam Garrigus (a new shooter this year) Travis won the shoot off by 1 bird. It sure was fun watching the kids shoot off with the other guys. Our next shoot is July 14, 2007 hope to see you all there. MJ

10. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Jeff: Dinky was not there. Dinky said he spent the day getting caught up with life-new grandson, lawn mowing and paying bills!! It was a beautiful day for a shoot although it was a little warm. Well run, nice people, good time, food, and a bunch of new, polite,hard working, youth shooters/scorers-it doesn't get much better. Roger

11. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Jeff: I believe the Ohio gang will be there Friday through Sunday-see ya Sunday, Roger

12. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Jeff hope you can make the next shoot. We might make Mason on Saturday depends on the weather. Got to get rested up for the Ohio State shoot also. Good Luck to everyone at Mason. MJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.