1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Northwest Ohio, ATA Shoot, June 13, 2009

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tweety1, Jun 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Williams County Gun Club, Montpelier, Ohio will be hosting an ATA event on Saturday June 13, 2009. We will start Doubles around 9:30 a.m. followed by Singles then Handicaps. Still throwing White Flyer Targets @ $18.00 a hundred plus fees and options. This is our Club Championships for the Ohio State Shoot. If you are a Ohio resident and a member at the gun club and have shot 200 singles before May 1, 2009 you will be shooting for the your enter fee and shells to be shot at the Ohio State shoot on Saturday June 27, 2009. This is sponsered by the gun club. Hope to see you all on Saturday. If you can't make this shoot our next ATA event is on July 18, 2009. Good Luck and Good Shooting.
    The Heisler's
    Mary Jane and Johnny

2. tweety1

tweety1 Member

3. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Back to the top:)

4. tweety1

tweety1 Member

5. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

MJ: The weather is looking great for target shooting this Saturday! Partly Sunny and 78 degrees...perfect. Blizzard

6. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Sounds good:) Are you going to hold the wind down this time? Hope to see you all on Saturday!!!!

7. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

Blizzard,
    Mr. Schultz and I will be coming out Saturday to Williams County to see what "partly sunny and 78 degrees" looks like. See you there.

Don

8. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Don: Sounds good. I spoke to Mr. Schultz last evening. Maybe we can have some of the young people to sell a few of the EZGO golf cart tickets...See you Saturday, Blizzard Brenner.

9. tweety1

tweety1 Member

It will be a good day of shooting. Just remember Silver is been given to all class and yardage groups.

10. wadshot

wadshot TS Member

HAVE A GREAT SHOOT. CURT

11. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Thanks Curt, hope you are doing alright haven't see much of Jeff S. lately. Tomorrow should be a good shoot. Things are looking up for the new building. Thought that you would want to know. The Heisler's

12. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

I'll be thinking of you and double checking Rogers forecast accuracy. I don't know if his powers reach over here to Sparta.

Don

13. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Don: We will miss you at the yellow truck-you always add a little spice to the conversations that take place. How are things in Sparta? Any shooting hero's? Shoot well, Roger

14. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Roger; Actually the weather has been good the last 2 days. High winds yesterday but Tucker managed to run the 16's ended up winning vet. John has been in his camper 2 days with the flu and is going to try tomorrow. I tried shooting with 2 eyes this AM and missed 2 out of the first 5, so I changed back to my glasses with the dot and ran 94 out of the next 95.

Shoot well and I see you when I get back.

Don

15. tweety1

tweety1 Member

BIGDON you must of used two eyes again when you missed that one bird out of 95. LOL Shoot well and we will see you sometime.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.