1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Northwest Ohio ATA Shoot July 30, 2011

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tweety1, Jul 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweety1

tweety1 Member

COME ONE, COME ALL, to Williams County Gun Club, Montpelier, Ohio!!!!!

We are shooting ATA on Saturday, July 30th, 2011. We will start Doubles around 9:30 a.m. followed by Singles then Handicaps.

We throw White Flyer targets @ $18.00 a hundred plus fees and options and also give Silver for Class in Doubles, Singles and 3 yardage groups in Handicaps, plus HOA. This is the last ATA to qualify your targets for the Grand.

If you can't make this shoot we will be shooting August 13, 2011, this is our Grand at Williams County Gun Club for those of us that can't make it to the Grand.

Hope to see you all on Saturday the 30th. If you have any questions or concerns please let us know.

Thanks,
    The Heisler's Mary Jane and Johnny

2. tweety1

tweety1 Member

3. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Back up to the top!!!!

4. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

MJ: Warm and sunny for Saturday...no need for a jacket. The targets swell and appear twice as big on these warm days!! Roger

5. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Thanks for the forcast, the only place I will need a jacket is inside the club house with the air condition on LOL:) MJ

6. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

I see Johnny has the club mowed and looking good for Saturday...should be a good day of shooting. See you there, Roger

7. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Yes he spends alot of time trying to make the club look great. I will tell him that you noticed. See you on Saturday.

8. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

MJ: Since it was his birthday Tuesday I figure you probably went to the club and helped him mow so he could get done early...

9. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

The youth trapshooting team will be selling gun raffle tickets at the Williams County ATA shoot Saturday. The remaining tickets are winding down- LESS THAN 25 LEFT,so get yours Saturday! This is a fabulous progarm sponsored by Larry Potterfield and Midway USA. Midway will match $7750 of the funds raised in the raffle, and deposit it in an endowment fund that will be used to support our local youth shooting for years to come. They have also deposited $1000 per team that we took to the Ohio State SCTP championships, and have offered a $5000 bonus if we complete the raffle in 2011! $4750 of the ticket sales stays with the youth club to support this year, and we can then request funds from the endowment account.

Our drawing for the guns will be held August 13th following the Williams County Gun Club ATA shoot. The kids are going to cook steaks for all who bought a ticket that attend the drawing on Aug. 13th, and the traps will be open for practice or games.

And here's the best part: Due to the generosity of the officers of the closed West Unity Sportsmens Club, tickets are only half price! They are paying half the price of every ticket the kids sell, so the $50 ticket is selling for $25.

This program will supplement our youth shooters for many years to come, see a youth shooter for your ticket.

Thanks to Midway USA and the West Unity Sportsmens' Club for the support!

Joe Nester

[​IMG]

10. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Joe: I sold two more tickets tonight at the Wauseon shoot! See you Saturday, Roger

11. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Roger, Johnny had the lawn mowed before I got home from work. Had other plans for him LOL!!! Only it wasn't Sunday:)

12. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

see you tomorrow!!!!

Matt Nicol

13. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Ok Matt I will be there early with a big smile on my face:):)

14. DuckDog

DuckDog Active Member

See you all tomorrow morning at the shoot! I think I need one more of those gun raffle tickets just to keep up with Mr. Nicol. Talked Sharon into coming along too (wasn't hard to do).

DuckDog

15. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

DuckDog: Look forward to seeing you and your bride. We will be sure and have you one of the gun raffle tickets. See you there, Roger

16. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Looking forward to a great day:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.