1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Northwest Ohio ATA Shoot July 20, 2013

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by tweety1, Jul 14, 2013.

1. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Williams County Gun Club, Montpelier, OH will be shooting ATA on Saturday July 20, 2013. We will start Doubles at 9:30 a.m. followed by Singles then Handicaps. We are still throwing White Flyer Targets @ $19.00 plus fees and options. Silver will be given for classes in Singles and Doubles along with yardage groups and HOA. Hope to see you on Saturday. If you can't make this shoot our next ATA event will be August 17th.

The Heisler's Mary Jane and Johnny

2. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

Great club.

3. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Thanks Matt we sure miss you:( coming back up any time soon???

4. tweety1

tweety1 Member

5. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

Wont be able to make it back this summer, but i will always want to shoot at Williams Co. ,!!! Back to the top for a great club, and even better folks. Matt Nicol

6. GROCERY GUY

GROCERY GUY Member

We wish you the best also Matt.You are a great guy!( I don't know if Joyce thinks that or not). LOL Did you ever get permission to go back. Your friend Glenn Allison

7. likemybrownings

likemybrownings Active Member

Great run shoot ttt

8. likemybrownings

Tweety, there is a thread named "registered targets" would you take a look at it and add some insight? Please
    Dave Butzier

9. tweety1

tweety1 Member

I will check into it Dave:)

10. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Looks like rain will be out of area before start of shoot. Cooler after front moves through!

11. tweety1

tweety1 Member

rain is supposed to be done up here in the north. Looks like south of us are going to get hammered. Findlay is suppose to get 3 inches per Toledo weather channel.

12. GROCERY GUY

GROCERY GUY Member

We have 2 Inches in the gauge as of 8:30, started at 5:30. Should be out of here by 9:00. I HOPE. We are 15 minutes from Findlay. Glenn Allison

13. likemybrownings

I got 3.2 " in the guage from about 5 to 7:45. I am 40 minutes NE of Findlay. Hope the shoot went well with some fine scores.
    DaveButzier

14. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Had a great day. We had 51 shooters. 25 shooters in Doubles, 40 in Singles, 34 in Handicaps. 97 was high in Doubles and Singles and 94 was high in Caps. Larry Dow was winner in the HOA. Had a great day and the sun was shining all day. We only got 2 tenths of an inch.

15. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

Hi Glenn, good to hear from ya'. I'm not real sure if "Poopsie" is ready to let me back into Setterman's gun-room or not. If she's not, I hope she will allow me back sometime soon, I need another barrel blessing.... Wow, I'm in a slump.

Matt