1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Northwest Ohio ATA Shoot July 18, 2009

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tweety1, Jul 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Williams County Gun Club, Montpelier, Ohio will be shooting ATA on Saturday July 18, 2009. We will start Doubles around 9:30 a.m., followed by Singles then Handicaps. Silver will be given for Class, Yardage and HOA. We are still throwing White Flyer targets @ $18.00 a hundred, plus your fees and options. If you can't make this shoot our next shoot will be August 8, 2009.
    If you have any questions or concerns please let us know.
    The Heisler's
    Mary Jane and Johnny

2. tweety1

tweety1 Member

3. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Back to the top:)

4. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Anybody out there? Just wondering:)

5. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

Looks like a great day, MJ, low 70's. Site prep has started for the new clubhouse, and plans are to the state. Shooters will enjoy the new view of the lake when they pull in. Johnny did a great job on the stump removal!

6. tweety1

tweety1 Member

It should be a great day to shoot:)

7. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

You are correct Mary Jane...the weather looks great for shooting Saturday!!

I think Bob B. has a little $$$ and some shells for you from the shoot at Wauseon tonight-don't get too excited about the loot...if Bob stops at Burger King on the way home the money will be gone!! See you Saturday

8. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

I hope to be there Saturday, bringing the hubby this time, hey MaryJane you got a place up there he can shoot his bow while I hit birds???

Deb

9. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Thanks Roger for the info, will the loot buy me a beer LOL!!!!

Deb we have an archery range but I don't know if he can be down there while we are shooting. Just have him bring it, I'm sure someone will know where he can practice. Let you know later. Got to get ready for work.

Mary Jane and Johnny

10. George Steffes

George Steffes TS Member

11. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

MJ: It might buy a six pack of Johnny's favorite but I am not sure if you will have enough to buy that "top shelf" stuff you and Kurt Busch like!! See you Sat, Roger

12. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

If your thinking about going, not been there...GO...Nice people, nice setting. You will have fun and feel like these people young and old are your best friends.

Deb

13. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Roger, I think it will get me a six pack and a Diet Dew with some change. See you in a little bit. MJ

14. tweety1

tweety1 Member

It was a great day to shoot a little windy but we had some high scores anyways. Singles- 97 was high in AA, 96 was high in A, 95 was high in B, 95 was high in C, and 93 was high in D. Doubles - 97 was high in A, 94 was high in B, and 86 was high in C. Handicaps - 95 was high in 19-21, 90 was high in 22-24, and 93 was high in 25-27. Good shooting to everyone. Hope to see you all on August 8th.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.