1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Northwest Ohio ATA Shoot December 31, 2011

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by tweety1, Dec 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Williams County Gun Club, Montpelier, Ohio will be shooting ATA on December 31, 2011, New Year's Eve Day. We will be shooting out the old 2011 year and hoping 2012 will be another great year of shooting. We will start the program with Doubles around 9:30 a.m. followed by Singles then Handicaps. Targets are $18.00 a hundred plus fees and options. We still give the Silver for Class, Yardage groups and HOA.

If you have any questions or concerns please let us know. If you can't make this shoot we will be shooting on Good Friday April 6th.

Merry Christmas to all our Trapshooting friends and their families.
    The Heisler's
    Mary Jane and Johnny

2. tweety1

tweety1 Member

3. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

Madonna, is the weather going to be "shoot-able"?

Matt Nicol

4. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Matt, that is a good question for Roger. I'm not going to touch that but it is looking pretty "shoot-able". Hope you can make it and the Bailey's is pretty tasty!!! Thanks, Madonna

5. 2500 HD

2500 HD Active Member

Can you post an address. Thanks Ken

6. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

Ken:
    The club is located about 5 miles north of Bryan, Ohio, State Rt 15 to County Rd J. Then West 1 mile to Co Rd 13, club is on NW corner of J and 13. If you go to the above website- you can get driving directions. Hope to see you there!

Joe Smoke

7. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Madonna?? Baileys??? I am not sure what you have goin' on but i am sure about the weather! We are going to have another great day at Williams County!! Looks like we will be warm (for this time of year) and dry.

Matt, are you binging that new Christmas present??

Hope to see everyone this Saturday, Roger

8. tweety1

tweety1 Member

New Christmas present, can't wait to see what it is. Johnny sure liked his christmas present.

9. tweety1

tweety1 Member

10. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

Roger, I believe I will bring my new gift from Santa, and of course I will never forget to Thank our good Lord too.

Say, Baileys, and single malt Irish Whiskey make a pretty good evening for a young couple????

For me, a little sip of each, and a good cigar,,,,,,, wellllll, I would be a happy fella'!! Safe travels to all, hope to see everyone at the club...

Matt

11. tweety1

tweety1 Member

New Year's Eve day is only 2 day away and might have to ring in the new year with the Bailey's and Irish Whiskey;)

12. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

It looks like we are going to end the ATA shooting season at Williams County on a great weather day!!!! 40's and sunny!! It does not get much better than that for a December 31st shoot.

Additionally, keep in mind Sunday January 8th, 2012 we have scheduled a non-registered 100 target Calcutta. We will be posting a separate new thread with details for this shoot very soon. I am working on good weather for this shoot....! Roger

13. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Weather report still great...nice warm day!

14. tweety1

tweety1 Member

You are doing a fine job on the weather Roger. Keep up the good work. It will be a good day to come celebrate another good year!!!!

15. tweety1

tweety1 Member

So Sorry you won't be there tomorrow. Loved seeing all of your family visiting Williams County Gun Club. Made us feel like we were all family. Was hoping that you could make it tomorrow. If not hoping the Kelley Family a Happy New Year 2012. Hope to see you in 2012 at the club, sure wish you the best. Mary Jane and Johnny

16. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Today is the day and the weather is going to be great for the last day of 2011. You would think it was spring and not winter but that is good. See ya all later. MJ

17. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Sorry I am going to miss it also. Work is always getting in the way. But I will see you next year.

Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.