1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Northwest Ohio ATA Shoot August 8, 2009

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tweety1, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Williams County Gun Club, Montpelier, Ohio will be shooting registered targets on Saturday August 8, 2009. We will start Doubles around 9:30 a.m followed by Singles, and then Handicaps. This is our last shoot for the 2009 target year, so if you need targets for the Grand now is your chance. We are still throwing White Flyer targets @ $18.00 a hundred plus fees and options. Silver is given for class, yardage and HOA. So check your scores to see if you will be in a shoot off for the silver.
    There is a detour on State Route 15 south of County Road J. Check out the thread Travel to the Williams County Gun Club, Montpelier, OH for updates on getting to the club.
    Our next shoot for the 2010 target year will be September 19, 2009.
    Hope to see you all on Saturday. Enjoy the rest of your summer.
    The Heisler's
    Mary Jane and Johnny

2. tweety1

tweety1 Member

3. tweety1

tweety1 Member

4. George Steffes

George Steffes TS Member

hope you have a great shoot.

George

5. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

George: I found a couple of those shot bags you were looking for...are you going to make it Saturday??

The weather is looking good...maybe a little warm but Johnny and Mary Jane always keep things turning so we will probably be done before the heat of the day! See ya Saturday, Roger

6. George Steffes

George Steffes TS Member

I don't i'll make it sat.i got a wedding to go to.

George

7. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Your right Roger, Johnny will have them Doubles going at 9:30 or before if the first squad is full, it will move fast once everything is under way. Maybe be will come to Wauseon tonight to get some more practice in. If not we will see you Saturday.
    George you are starting to sound like Rosey now, going to a wedding LOL:)

8. George Steffes

George Steffes TS Member

I would rather shoot then go to a wedding.But th ole saying i mama's not happy no one is happy.

George

9. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Madonna, next year I'll give you my "Summer 2010" schedule. Please schedule all the shoots on weekends that I'm not busy. It would also be nice if you could send out an email 2 days prior to the shoot with a traffic and weather report.

10. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Setterman, I will need your 2010 schedule in a couple of weeks, starting to plan next years schedule. Also if I had your email I would send you a weather and traffic update LOL:) Madonna

George I understand what you are saying about making mama happy, have fun:)

11. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

Now if your sitting back thinking this might be a nice shoot to go to, and you have never been, I would like to encourage you to do so.

This club is very friendly, they have an excellent youth program and some darn good youth shooters also.

Shoots start on time, they are ran very well, I have seen a rare broken bird get thrown. Good place...nice shoot, nice people...and the reloading supply truck will be there...all we can ask for is some sunshine, give it a try I don't think you will be disappointed one bit!!!

Deb

12. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

13. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Thanks Deb for all the kind words, see you in a few hours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.