1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Northwest Ohio ATA Shoot August 7, 2010

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tweety1, Aug 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Williams County Gun Club, Montpelier, OH is shooting on Saturday August 7, 2010. We will start Doubles around 9:30 a.m. followed by Singles then Handicaps. We are still throwing White Flyer targets @ $18.00 plus fees and options. Silver will be given for Classes in Doubles and Singles, yardage and HOA. If you need targets before you go to the Grand or the Cardinal Classic now is the time to get them. This shoot will be our last for the 2010 shooting year. Our September 18, 2010 shoot will be targets for the 2011 shooting year. Hope to see you all on Saturday. If you have any questions or concerns please let us know.
    The Heisler's
    Mary Jane and Johnny

2. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Back to the top:)

3. tweety1

tweety1 Member

4. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

I turned on the ole weather speculator last night-it looks like a great day for Saturday!!

I invited Brad Dysinger to attend and told him I would buy him a sandwich...just like Duckdog did last week! Zimmie said he would bring the beverages. Roger

5. tweety1

tweety1 Member

It should be a great day if the pres Brad is going to arrive. You think we should roll out the red carpet for him. Looks like it will be cooler here than it is at the Grand. Keep up the good weather forcast Roger. You have been doing quite a fine job.

6. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

The weather for Saturday just keeps looking better and better!!! Roger

7. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Is anyone coming with Brad? Duckdog,Zimmie?

8. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

Trap help is accounted for MJ. We'll be there at 8.

Joe

9. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Joe, Did you sweat at Sparta?

10. zimmie

zimmie Active Member

i hope to be there sat.
    zimmie

11. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

Setterman, You know Joe never sweats... He's as cool as a man can be.

12. Joe Smoke

Joe Smoke Member

I sweat places I didn't even know I had. Used a towel to wipe my hands and gun every shot. I thought the thing was going to jump right out of my hands. Couldn't get the moho below 85 during the day. It was a hot one.

13. tweety1

tweety1 Member

It won't be that hot at Williams County Gun Club if it is the AC will be on in the club house.

14. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

Sorry I had to miss today, for some reason work thought I needed to be here instead of shooting. MJ can you let me know if some club is shooting on Sunday???? It sounded like the last time we taked there is a little circuit, and I might be looking for some firing on Sunday! Thanks in advance

Deb

15. tweety1

tweety1 Member

I don't no of anywhere close. Delta, Ohio has a meat Lewis class shoot today. Was there years ago, but we have lots of things on our list to get done today. Sorry I couldn't help you out.
    Mary Jane

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.