1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Northwest Ohio ATA Shoot August 4, 2007

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tweety1, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Williams County Gun Club, Montpelier, Ohio will be hosing a ATA shoot Saturday August 4, 2007. We will start Doubles around 9:30 a.m. followed by Singles, then Handicaps. So if you need targets for the Grand now is the time to get a hundred of each in. If you have any questions or concerns please let us know. Hope to see you all on Saturday.
    The Heisler's Mary Jane and Johnny

2. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Weather is looking good for Saturday:)

3. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

I may be there if you want me..lol
    Chris

4. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Chris you are always welcome Hope Rosey doesn't bring his sister-in-law or whoever it was at the Ohio State Shoot!!! LOL MJ tweety1

5. tweety1

tweety1 Member

6. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Chris: Did you want me to bring those "5" bags of shot I have been storing for you?? Let me know and I will bring them. Roger

7. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

MJ, Please tell rosey to bring the gal..Im in the mood for Saturday...hell Im always in the mood. Let her know Im a sure thing....Roger I thought you only owed me 15 bags..just make it a bakers dozen and we'll call it even. Go ahead and bring em also a case of those wads that Larry Dow uses theat never miss.
    Chris

8. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Chris: I am not sure you should be talking wads in the same paragraph as "mood" and "bring the gal"...It just doesn't seem correct! I'll have what you need. Roger

9. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Chris haven't seen or heard from Rosey since Saturday he must be really be busy. You can still come down even if he doesn't bring her along. You can still break targets without her. LOL Mary Jane

10. tweety1

tweety1 Member

See you in a few hours :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.