1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Northwest Ohio ATA shoot April 28, 2012

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tweety1, Apr 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Williams County Gun Club, Montpelier, Ohio will be shooting ATA on Saturday April 28, 2012. We will start Doubles @ 9:30 a.m. followed by Singles, then Handicaps.

We are still throwing White Flyer targets @ $19.00 a hundred plus fees and options. We are still giving silver for Classes in Doubles, Singles and yardage in Handicaps, plus HOA.

Hope you can join us of Saturday, if you can't make this shoot our next shoot will be our T-Shirt shoot on May 12th along with our Team Shoot for the OSTA. Details to follow next thread.

If you have any questions or concerns please let us know.

Williams County Gun Club,
    Mary Jane and Johnny Heisler:)

2. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Back up to the top!!

3. 1oldtimer

1oldtimer TS Member

Hi, First of all, you guys have an excellent facility over there. The problem I have is I only shoot handicap any more.That is usually the last event. By the time I drive the 75 miles over there and get signed up,I end up in a squad near the end of the shoot. It makes a long day just to get 100 targets in. Is it possible to get pre squadded so I don't have to tie up the whole day. With the 2 yard reduction, I am now on the 21 yd line. Regards,Clyde Doll

4. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Clyde Doll I will presquad you just let me know what post you want and I will put you on the first squad of handicaps. Send me a private message if you want.

5. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Clyde are you going to mmake it on Saturday??

6. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Back to the top:)

7. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Tomorrow is the day:)

8. tweety1

tweety1 Member

today is the day and rain hopefully will stay away:)

9. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Rain stayed away for the most part. But we did have snow, sleet and rain. We ended up with 38 shooters not to bad for a crappy weather day. Next shoot is May 12th so mark your calendars. We will be giving away T-shirts and this will be the team challenge for the OSTA.

Thanks to everyone that shot at the club yesterday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.