1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Northwest Ohio ATA Shoot April 19, 2008

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tweety1, Apr 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Williams County Gun Club, Montpelier, Ohio will be holding a ATA shoot on Saturday April 19, 2008. We will start Doubles around 9:30 a.m. followed by Singles then Handicaps. We are throwing White Flyer Targets and the cost is $18.00 a hundred along with your ATA and OSTA fees. So come out and get the bugs worked out after that long winter. Hope to see you on Saturday. If you have any questions please let us know.
    The Heisler's
    Mary Jane and Johnny

2. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Nice place to shoot, but the gal that runs it is a little strange.

Just kidding. Good morning Madonna! Rosey

3. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Good Morning to you to Rosey, Strange, look who's talking here. You are the one with the messed up face LOL
    Hope to see you on Saturday or do you have more weddings to attend to?
    Madonna(tweety1)

4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

All done w/ weddings for now. Sure would be nice to finally have some good weather to shoot. I assume, if it's raining, you'll hold the umbrella over me like last year? Rosey

5. mike Adcock

mike Adcock Member

Mary Jane and Johnny, Always a good time no matter how bad I shoot. I'll do my best to be there.

See Ya,

Mike

6. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

MJ and Johnny: Weather looks promising...High 60's and sunny. I look forward to shooting, always a lot of fun!! See ya Saturday, Roger

7. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Rosey,if it's raining I will be more than glad to hold that umbrella over your head!!!
    Mike, hope to see you on Saturday it has been awhile.
    Roger, we hope your predictions are correct on the weather forcast for Saturday! We are tried of the rain!!!
    The Heisler's

8. wadshot

wadshot TS Member

Bump for a ghreat club

9. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Wadshot: How are you doing? I spoke to Jim O. yesterday at Brest Bay travel league-my first travel league attendance of the year. I got Larry D. out of his warm nest to go with me!! Your old reloader is getting a workout-I love it. Hope things are well, take care, Roger

10. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Wadshot, how are you and where have your been? We haven't forgot about you!!!

11. alf174

alf174 Member

Our big buddy is basking in the S.Carolina sunshine (lucky dawg).

12. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Alf/Jeff: Are you back in these parts?? Last I heard from you, you were in Mexico...I think. Take care, Roger

13. alf174

alf174 Member

yes sir, i'm back. just missed you and dinky sunday.

14. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Wadshot,

My roof is leaking, just kidding! Hope all is well with the new location,job and all.

Friend in sport, Shannon

15. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Alf/Jeff one question. Are you going to able to make it to any ofour shoots this year? Hope so! MJ:)

16. alf174

alf174 Member

MJ, I hope so too, though I have to tell you that inflated prices have reduced my shooting by a ton.

17. George Steffes

George Steffes TS Member

18. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Am afraid the way the economy is today, it might hurt lots of people shooting. The little clubs might survive with the lower target prices. MJ

19. wadshot

wadshot TS Member

Great shooting to all yhis season. Roger, im glad you are enjoying the reloader im sure I will see you at a shooting venue soon, give my best to AJ and the Dink. Shannon , hope all is well for you and your family im sure ill see you soon. Alf, im sure you will be on my doorstep before long. Im doing well im a superintendant for a company that paints the line on the freeways and other roads. Im doing well but I havent had much time for shooting. I will have to make the winter shooting rounds for a while. Shellie has gotten a job managing a very large funeral home here and is doing well. The weather has been fantastic and other than missing our friends and family we are loving our move to S. Carolina. I hope all is well with all of you and yours and I wish you all a great shooting season. Break Em All Curt

20. alf174

alf174 Member

Curt, I'm looking at probably 8+ weeks spread out over several months starting in July or August there in Blythewood. Last week of this month I'll be at Myrtle Beach for vacation. TTYL, Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.