1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Northwest Ohio ATA Shoot April 17, 2010

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tweety1, Apr 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Williams County Gun Club, Montpelier, Ohio will be have an ATA shoot on Saturday April 17, 2010. We will start Doubles around 9:30 a.m. or when the first squad is full. Following Doubles will be Singles then Handicaps. Everything is the same as previous shoots, prices, awards and so on. If you have any questions or concerns please let us know. If you can't make this shoot our next shoot will be May 8th. Hope to see you on Saturday.
    The Heisler's
    Mary Jane and Johnny

2. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Back to the top:)

3. tweety1

tweety1 Member

No response yet:(

4. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

This is a nice club-I just attended the ATA/NRA coach school that was hosted by Williams County. Nice people-great trap layout. I would bring my Teams there-but a club 4 miles away is having an ATA event also that day. Maybe May. PerryM

5. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

The weather is looking great-cool and sunny... shootin' weather. Roger

6. tweety1

tweety1 Member

We would be more than glad to have you in May Perry, unstand about a shoot 4 miles away.

Roger thanks for the weather report.

Remember the drawing for the two loaders will be Satrday so make sure you get your tickets. They will be selling tickets up till they draw for them.

7. alf174

alf174 Member

Omler & I are making the trip, see you then.

ps: any chance I could buy some 1oz ammo? Roger?

8. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Jeff: Glad to hear you are coming back from that "dark side" (golf)...yes, I will have some 1 oz ammo. Look forward to seeing you and Omler. Roger

9. alf174

alf174 Member

Thanks Roger, I hoping to buy at least 4 boxes maybe a flat.

10. tweety1

tweety1 Member

You are making the trip Congrats. Are you going to shoot or just buy ammo? We seen Jim in the fall but we haven't seen you in a while. Go glad to hear that you are coming.

11. alf174

alf174 Member

I'm gonna shoot MJ, singles for sure maybe handicap (yikes!)

12. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Jeff: What is this "handicap (yikes)" BS??? I remember you shooting off at the Grand American and winning a place (and some $$$)!!! See you there, Roger

13. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

I have company comming this weekend from Cheyenne, otherwise wouldnt miss this shoot...
    Great all-round club!!!

One of the best in OHIO.

Matt

14. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Matt: You could bring your company out to Williams Co. for dinner at the lunch wagon...just a thought!! Roger

15. tweety1

tweety1 Member

We will miss you Matt, like Roger says bring them over. Maybe they would like to see you shoot.

16. rsikole

rsikole Member

You guys are making me feel more homesick! I am stuck in Germany waiting for the cloud of ash to dissipate so I can come home and shoot! Hopefully early next weeks so I can make it to Middletown.

Rob

17. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

I just might do that Rodger. MJ, Steve and Connie are more into playing golf, soo, I guess I'll have to put on my Plus+4's and clobber something whiter, and more round than myself!!!!!

Rob is still on his world trip for his company..... This would have been a great day to shoot and say, my score was better than his (that doesnt happen too often for me).

Matt

18. rsikole

rsikole Member

Naw...don't listen to Matt. He has been putting a whoopin' on me lately!

I am supposed to be on a flight home on Monday. Hopefully the flight won't be cancelled like the 17,000 flights cancelled today.

If it is, I plan to visit Ulm, Germany where Kreighoff makes their guns. They are open for visitors Tuesday - Thursday. Maybe they can give me tips on how to shoot mine better!

Rob

19. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

Rob, see if you can get a deal on one of those new K-80's they came out with!!!

20. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Rob: ...let's see...Middletown vs. a trip to Ulm Germany to visit Kreighoff. Hmm?

Yea, I agree, hope it clears so you can make it to Middletown!! Prime rib at the Manchester-all you can eat!! Gotta love the lure of Middletown.

Travel safe, Roger

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.