1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Northwest Gun Clubs ( Targets)

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Jan 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Just wondering if any of you have experience with Northwest Targets. Are they worth trying? They sure are less than White Flyer? Just looking for feedback

2. d endicott

d endicott Member

hard to break...that has been my experience with them.

3. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Lou... Check your PM....... Dan

4. Bill Roberts

Bill Roberts Active Member

That's all we shoot and have had NO problems! BILL

5. 34model12

34model12 Member

We've used Northwest Targets for twenty years with nothing but success. They are cheaper for the bird and the freight!! In the past the owner has come to our club to help with problems we had with our trap machines. We're a small club so we only throw about 300,000 targets a year off five Pat Traps.

6. Ljutic 4 Ice

Ljutic 4 Ice TS Member

I shot at a little club about 2 miles from the plant in Salem, Oregon. We would take a horse trailer down and get targets. They were great targets out of a Pat Trap. They also make a heavier rimmed clay(pheasant), for use out of portable sporting clays machines. Northwest targets aren't any harder to break than White Flyers. The clubs around me in South Central Oregon throw Caldwell "True Flight" targets. Some people get the two brands confused. Thanks David.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.