1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Northerns birds are down. Avian Flu?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Setterman, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

What happened with the Avian flu infection that was all over the news a few months ago? Anyone hear of any reports?

2. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

It was just another campaign to blame something on Bush. The year before it was the flu vaccine. Yawn.

3. KelleyPLK

KelleyPLK TS Member

Poor Bush gets the blame even if he doesnt do it ! But He isnt getting anything he doesnt deserve Catch him at something he has done 50 other crimes and snuck
    By . He deserves everything he gets .Including Impeachment But later after he leaves office prison time .

Pat Kelley

4. phirel

phirel TS Member

P. Kelley- Does your post indicate that you do not support President Bush? I am disappointed with some of his decisions and lack of activity toward some problems, but I would never question his honesty and integrity.

Pat Ireland

5. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Like a ex president would ever do time, you better go back to ypur history books. Bill

6. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

I was on Vancouver Island recently and in traveling around farm country we saw a few quarantine signs. No one seemed too concerned. But then, it is Canada, eh? Jake

7. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

That reminds me....gotta get a flu shot! Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.