1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

northern zone director

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by happy, May 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. happy

happy Member

Congrats to Cle for winning the election. Also thanks to all that voted for me. Norm

2. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

My hats off to the 4 guys running for this position. It's great to see that much interest in a non paying, thankless job. Thanks again to you all for offering up your time and your dedication to our sport and to the Northern Illinois trapshooters. Congrats Cle. Harv.

3. Soot Them All

Soot Them All Active Member

Congrats Cle, Thanks for a great shoot Sunday. I hope you enjoy being a director, its a thankless job most of the time. Steve F.

4. partygirl

partygirl TS Member

how about some results from the NZ?

5. cle

cle Member

Thanks for the nice words Norm. And my thanks to everyone who voted for me. I'm looking forward to the job and to seeing how things are run. NZ Shoot results should be on the St. Charles website sometime tomorrow and about the same on the ATA site. Thanks also to everyone who turned out for the NZ shoot. The weather gods were smiling on us.

6. cle

cle Member

Tuesday, 10:30 AM - Northern IL Zone Shoot Results posted on www.scsconline.org. Lefthand edge - click "Shoot Results" - then click "2009 Northern IL Zone Winners" or click on "Image URL" above.

CLE RECTOR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.