1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Northern VA Shoots This Weekend

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Gary Olin, Jun 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gary Olin

Gary Olin TS Member

The Izaak Walton Club in Centreville, Va, is holding a shoot on Saturday, and the Fairfax Rod & Gun Club in Manassas, Va, has one on Sunday. Pragrams are the same for both shoots--100 16s, 100 handicap and 50 pair of doubles. Come on out. The weather is supposed to be nice, and lunch is free.

2. Too Tall

Too Tall TS Member

Gary, how are the shoots run? Since you have 4 traps, there's no practice/warmup trap and doubles after the 16s and caps are finished, then shootoffs if necessary? I live about half way between Carney and your club and I'm trying to decide on which club I'm going to.

Robert H.

3. Gary Olin

Gary Olin TS Member

Robert,

There's no practice field at the IWL since it only has 4 fields. Fairfax always has at least 1 practice field open all day, though. Both clubs hold shootoffs after the doubles have been concluded unless the shootoff contestants are not shooting doubles.

Gary

4. Too Tall

Too Tall TS Member

Thanks Gary

5. trapace

trapace Member

Come join us this weekend

Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.