1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Northern Michigan Castle

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by BILL GRILL, Feb 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Hi - Bill's wife Liz here.
    I am a local REALTOR in Marquette. A very special property just got listed and I saw the slideshow of it for the first time today. I knew immediately that I had to share it with the people on Trapshooters! You will thoroughly enjoy it. The property is Granot Loma, a 1920's lodge of spectacular proportions - a stone and log masterpiece set on the rocky southern shore of Lake Superior.

When I was maybe college age, it was rumored that Mohammad Ali was considering purchasing it. He didnt, but a rather well to do fellow from the Chicago area did. It is listed for 40 million. Its not my listing, but I'd love to be able to show it to any qualified buyers out there -- or heck, maybe if everyone gangs together!

If you ever need property up around the Marquette area please visit my website at www.BuyMarquette.com. In the meantime, have an enjoyable evening sharing this. Copy and past this into your browser http://www.upwaterfront.com/gl/ or click on link above.

2. letts

letts TS Member

40MM maybe the gun club should look at this. Maybe some bailout money is avalable.

Letts

3. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Letts we will have to bring it up at the next meeting. Bill

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Re-defines the term my "Summer Home"

5. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

WOW!! Where's my eighty best friends?? LOL. Thank you for the tour Liz. Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.