1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Northern Grand

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by otnot, Aug 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. otnot

otnot Active Member

Since we have a satellite grand every region of the country why don't we have a Northern Grand up here in Alaska? Anyone interested?

Jim

2. Jack Frost

Jack Frost TS Member

I would go to a Northern Grand in Alaska, could be nice to cool off a spell after Sparta!

J.F.

3. Chugiakshooter

Chugiakshooter Member

Feburary or March would be great weather just bring your suntan lotion.The beer would also stay cool,and the mixed drinks would'nt need ice.

4. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

I'm in. I'll buy the steaks for the first 50 guys that show from out of state...

5. School Teacher

School Teacher Well-Known Member

Watch out for bears hibernating in the trap house.

Ed Ward

6. otnot

otnot Active Member

I think snowshoes should be mandatory.

7. porky

porky TS Member

Have your State Assoc pay the ATA the 20K( somewheres in that neighborhood) for the Satellite Grand and work out a date for it so it isn't in conflict and it's yours. No joke about it. Every other State that has a Satellite Grand pays the required fee to the ATA for their Satellite Grand.

8. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

. . . and for the ATA, the Satellite Grands are (finally) about a break-even proposition, netting in target-year 2009, $4748,

Clubs are charged based on what the ATA provides, which last year varied between $17,775 and $10,850.

Neil

9. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

Neil...is there a possibility of a "budget" northern grand...whereby we wouldn't get much from the ATA, and wouldn't pay much?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.