1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Northern Colorado smith?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Pre-64, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pre-64

Pre-64 Banned User Banned

Can you recommend a good gunsmith for a "fitting" in the Denver - Fort Collins, Co. area?
    Thanks
    J.C.

2. drg123

drg123 Member

Jerry White in Ft. Collins

3. Rodney1966

Rodney1966 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Jerry White Fort Collins Company name Specialty Works 970-493-0871

If you dont mind driving a little to Elizabeth CO. (Griz Bear) Jim Bowman 303-646-2708

Rodney Erkson
    Rodney1966

4. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

Jerrie White is simply one of the BEST damn gunsmiths anywhere!!!!! I trust Jerrie with any project. Just east of Fort Collins, CO. you will need to call and make an appointment, when a man is just this good, he stays plenty busy.

Matt Nicol
    Perrysburg, Ohio.

5. Pre-64

Thanks much...I appreciate the guidance...
    J.C. Elliott

6. kjsncnb

kjsncnb Member

you also have Russ DiGesualdo in Firestone, he is onre of the best in the area for stock work.

(303) 833-2406

Kelly

7. Pre-64

Thanks again for the advice...
    Jerry White called me Wednesday (after receiving a message from Caesar Guerini about my gun fit).
    He's a busy man but offered to fit my new Summit Impact via appointment even offering to do it on a Saturday or Sunday. Even provided his home phone # to call,
    I'm impressed...with both CG & Mr. White!!

8. Roc'n C

Roc'n C TS Member

Jerrie is diffently the best not only aa a gunsmith but a better person to boot
    Chuck

9. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

I have to tell you guys, I really miss living in the Rocky Mountains. My home was in Cheyenne, WY for a few years, I covered the States of Colorado, Wyo., MT, Utah for my company. When time would allow, I would stop and visit with Jerrie, usually on a Friday afternoon heading back to Cheyenne for the weekend.

Jerrie just does top-notch work.

I was in Cheyenne the first week in Sept., I shot their last reg. shoot for the summer. Jerrie was there too, I had the chance to sit down with him and enjoy a cold beer after the shooting was done. My luck was hitting on all cylinders that day (not in the breaking targets dept. however), Denny, and Phil both sat with Jerrie and myself that afternoon. We shared stories, talked about guns and shootin',,,, it was a damn good day.....

Matt Nicol

10. plabels466

plabels466 Member

With out a doubt, Jerrie is the best & a great man also...........Pete

11. wyogeorge

wyogeorge Member

Jerry white is a good gunsmith. If you want a true gun fit call Jim Botsford at quail run.

12. Pre-64

As the story goes...I arrived at his shop and spent the better part of 3 hours with Jerrie...He measured, cut, refit my stock, because I'm new to this game, he explained exactly what & why he was doing what he does....and the expected result...I must have mounted that stock more than two dozen times, getting lessons as I did. I've never shot better!
    It was a real treat...
    I returned last week with a new/ old Perazzi Mirage. Same process with the stock, but this time Jerrie pointed out an additional repair he could make to the gun.
    This gun being a Type 3 action had a broken top lever. I left the gun on the way to Wannamaker's in Tulsa..picked it up upon my return.
    He'd milled out the broken piece & replaced it, changed out the lever springs. All's working great and the repair didn't come close to the $700 I see in other posts...
    Great fella and now a friend....
    J.C.

13. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Jerrie has worked on my guns and Russ built me a stock.

These two gentlemen are two of Best in the Midwest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

call jerry white gunsmith colorado

jerrie white stock

jerry white gunsmith colorado

jerry white gunsmith fort collins colorado