1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Norther VARegistered Shoots Sept 2nd & 3rd

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by lumper, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lumper

lumper TS Member

Norther VA Registered Shoots Sept 2nd & 3rd

On Sunday Sept 2nd you have the "George Goblet Memorial Corn Shoot" at the Izaak Walton in Centerville. Snipped from another post:

The annual "George Goblet Memorial Corn Shoot" Will be held this year on Sunday September 2, 2007. Shoot starts at 9:30am sharp plenty of food and great prizes. Come on out and have some fun.

BOB BRINO e-mail for directions (rgpb46@aol.com)

On Monday Sept 3rd you have the "Gold Coin Shoot" at Fairfax Rod & Gun Club in Fairfax. Snipped from another post:

Fairfax Rod and Gun Club in Manassas, VA will hold the annual Gold Coin Shoot on Labor Day, September 3. 100 singles; 100 handicap; 100 doubles. Gold coins to winners in classes, yardage groups.

Free lunch for all shooters and guests.

Lacy (lacy31440@aol.com)

If your going to shoot one ya might as well shoot them both ... heck ya just never know I might be at one or both of them or maybe neither of them at all, ya just never know but aint it worth going to shoot at one of these events just to take a chance to see if I'm there and see if I'm real or not?

2. lumper

lumper TS Member

Tippity Toppity ...

I really wonder if I should try and shoot this event ... does anyone have any extra shells I could shoot for this event?

3. lumper

lumper TS Member

Tippity Toppity ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.