1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Northeastern Grand

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ACooper, Aug 21, 2013.

1. ACooper

ACooper Member

I just started trap shooting and was thinking about heading up to Cicero to watch the NE Grand. I was wondering if they get any vendors there? Opportunities to demo trap guns etc?
    Thanks for any input.

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

VERY few @ the NYS shoot, and I would think the NE Grand would be even worse. One guy selling glasses, one guy selling components, and that was about it (maybe one or two that I've forgotten about, but nothing that impressed me enough to remember). If you live within a half hour, it might be worth it to kill some time, but I won't bother making the 1.5hr drive to Cicero any more to shop and spectate.

3. FlaLagarto

FlaLagarto Well-Known Member

I will be there this year making custom molded ear plugs.. and Liz will be there doing sports massage.

Jerry Bryant

Silent Treatment Hearing Protection and Enhancement

(just look for the purple and green dragon flying over my sign)

4. eperry

eperry Member

Come and shoot

5. Bob Griffith

Bob Griffith Member

If you are a new shooter and want to shoot great targets, come and join us. Maybe there isn't the best vendor line, but it's the shooting and having fun that counts! Come and enjoy!

6. ACooper

ACooper Member

Thank you for the invites guys! I'm just getting started. Just joined the ATA...gonna learn the in's and outs first before I shoot anything like this. :)

Coop

Search tags for this page

northeast grand trap shoot

northeast grand trap shoot program
northeastern grand
northeastern grand trap shoot