1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Northeastern Grand American

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by shotgunpeople, Sep 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Thanks to all who made the NE Grand a fun and successful shoot this year. The organizers outdid themselves. As was stated above, the weather went from hot to cool, rain to shine, but we had a great time. We enjoyed seeing Ray Greb again, and meeting Neil Winston who is just a gentleman in every respect.

Watching all of the shooters you only read about was a special treat, especially the kids who never cease to amaze us each time they take the line. Congratulations to Christopher Vendel (13 years old) who shot his first 100 straight, and went on to have a 198 in singles on Friday missing his only two targets in his last round (Beat his dad by one). Kids as nice as him give you a warm feeling about our future. Also watching Cody Davis shoot from the 27 was awsome..What a future these kids have in store.

Thanks again NYSATA...Dave and Judy in NY

2. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

I had a great time there and enjoyed every minute of it, even a bit of rain now and then. It was smoothly run and the targets were set by (correct) speed and everyone had the same chance as everyone else. My friend and student Roman Pompe took runner-up (to Harlan) in the HOA ( and shot off for HAA in AAA) and I just wish I could remember what it was I told him to do . . .

Neil

PS He's still shooting the ex-George Wentz Ithaca MX-8: untouched barrels, untouched chokes, no ports, no tuning, no recoil reduction. Shoots a couple of inches high. But, apparently, shoots where he points it.

Me? I couldn't HABITAWABF.

3. 25 nout

25 nout TS Member

Some scores are posted on NYSATA.com. Deb Ohye won the Championship Handicap with a lone 97.

4. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

Why...Heck Fire!!..I didn't even know Bass had a fiddle !!....Uncle Sam, Pa.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.