1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Northeastern Grand American is Still Scheduled

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by DaveChic, Sep 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaveChic

DaveChic TS Member

As many of you are now aware, the Westy Hogans Trap Shoot hosted by the PSSA in Elysburg, Pa. has been cancelled due to record flooding.

New York State President Doug Duncan and New York State Delegate Brian Whalen wants me to convey to everyone that the Northeastern Grand American is still scheduled and will be shot from Tuesday, September 13, 2011 through Sunday, September 18, 2011. We hope that everyone plans to attend.

Doug Duncan has told me that the NYSATA homegrounds in Cicero, New York are in good shape.

We send our regrets to the PSSA for the cancellation of the Westy Hogans and hope for better weather in the area.

See you all at the Northeastern Grand American.

Dave Cichelli, New York State Alternate Delegate

2. k-gunguy

k-gunguy Member

Thanks for the update
    Glenn

3. Dr. Honk

Dr. Honk Member

This weather has affected many in the Northeast.Some have had their lives turned upside down due to Irene, a tornado and floods from both Irene and our recent heavy rains over the past few days.Entire communities have been wiped out.

I consider myself extremely fortunate that Saratoga Springs, NY has escaped all of this with only minor damage.

For those that have sufferd loss, our prayers go out to you.

Dr. Honk

4. DaveChic

DaveChic TS Member

5. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

See you on Thursday Dave. Bernie K

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.