1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

North TX and S OK reloaders, Stuff for Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by bigdogtx, Feb 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I have decided to give up the idea of trap shooting competetively and I had, at one time, entertained reloading. This will be picked up or delivered ONLY to Dallas/Plano.

I have 2 to 2,500 of once fired STS, AA, and Nitro shells that I have purchased that are still in the boxes shipped in. A barely used MEC 9000G reloader with extras. I want to sell this in one batch and WILL NOT split at this time.

I would like this to go to someone who is wanting to get into reloading. I figure the loader is worth $275 and $80 for the shells. If there are more than the 2,000, I will just throw them in.

I have one of those gun carrying carts, brand new, $100.

If interested in this as a PACKAGE deal email me at bigdogtx5athotmaildotcom after you fix it with a trap shooting stuff as the topic.

I won't ship at this time. Thanks for looking. I will be putting up the ammo later once I do an inventory.

2. GJJager

GJJager TS Member

0   0   0

Do you still have the reloader? I'm looking for a 9000G.

Greg

3. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Reloader and Extras sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.