Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

North Lawrence Registered Today

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  smp005 
#1 ·
To everyone who shot at North Lawrence today - Thank you for your support!

I hope everyone enjoyed the day - it is my goal to return North Lawrence to what it was years ago. The success or failure of that endeavor rests with all of you - shooter satisfaction!

Once again - thank you all and I hope to see you next Sunday for our 2nd registered shoot!

BTW - Upon returning home today I was informed that next Sunday is Mother's Day - oops... Guess I missed that one!! I hope everyone still comes out to shoot, bring Mom along and I will personally apologize... :)

Scott Powell

Trap Range Manager

North Lawrence Trap Range

#2 ·
It was great to have registered shooting back at North Lawrence today! Nice job Scott, and thanks for all your efforts. The shoot started on time, was well-run, and good targets were thrown. Really enjoyed the day. Keep up the good work and I trust more and more shooters will return and North Lawrence will regain the status we all knew it could with the proper management.

Doug Gormley

#4 ·
Scott, Your first registered shoot, in my openion, was great. Started on time, threw good targets and you even had good weather. I shot at 350 targets, had lunch and was home before 3:00. You better figure out a way to get some more traps because if you continue to run shoots as good as yesterdays you'll need them. Thanks for getting North Lawrence back on its feet. Pat Christopher

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.