1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

North Korea or the US - Will there be a difference

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Big Dog Dad, Jun 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Dog Dad

Big Dog Dad Active Member

At the rate this country is going, with the present administration, will there be a big difference in four years. Both countries have a "dictator", even if you call Obama Osama president, that wants to control all aspects of our lives. Did I just hear that this clown called the Constitution a "suggesion?" He wants to control executive pay, all major businesses, what you eat, what you smoke, what you can watch, just about everything. When you see the news about North Korea, Kim Jong Ill's likeness is plastered all over the country. Every time I turn on the news here, Osammie is having another news conference about what he is going to control in my life. Can we survive four years of this anti-Christ and his followers?

Mike

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Sure and 4 more if necessary. The other side "endured" 8 years of GW, even though they thought the world would end ... we can too. Just a humble Canadians opinion, for what that is worth. Bill Malcolm

3. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Isn't Obama's policy of "love" working. I thought Bush was the problem to world peace. I don't understand. Could it be that we were lied to by the Obama media. Maybe it wasn't Bush. Obama is the biggest mistake America has ever made. If we can only survive a few more years.

4. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

If he continues to undermine the Constitution he won't last four years...he'll be impeached. His oath was to protect & serve..so far all he has done is to spend and concede to the arabs. Now he is dictating....

Big Jack

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Obama voted here just yesterday, where is anybodys guess but here covers it while he is on his whirl wind tour of the world ... Had to go visit his Homies in the Middle East and show them Air Force 1 ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

6. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

NK will have the smarter of the two.

7. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

I didn't think he worked weekends.

8. DENNISMASTROLIA1

DENNISMASTROLIA1 Active Member

Just my 2 cents--What is the "drapery" behind the President when he speaks?It appears to be something from the Middle East (or something that one would see in"those" areas of the world. It doesn't appear to be American.The design pattern just doesn't feel right does it or is it just me? The one I am referring to is goldish in color with a non-descript pattern.

9. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Wheres the birth certificate? This guy shouldnt be president.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.