1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

North Korea Calling The US a

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by School Teacher, Mar 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. School Teacher

School Teacher Well-Known Member

North Korea’s Bombastic Statements

In some of the rhetoric coming out of North Korea, Kim Jong UN compares the United States to a “Boiled Pumpkin.” By this I believe he means that the United States is “soft” and could be easily defeated. He further states that North Korea, if attacked, has many shelters to protect its people against nuclear and chemical weapons.

I remember reading a book by Col. David Hackworth (About Face) in which he calls the North Koreans “the greatest diggers in the world.” Hackworth, who is deceased, was a highly decorated Korean and Vietnam War veteran. I think that he won the CMH and a number of other significant decorations. He spoke his mind about our tactics in Viet Nam and was forced to retire.

North Korea could very well have vast underground shelters and facilities.

I wonder if the new and immature North Korean dictator could possibly consider starting a war with South Korea and then hiding his population (at least key party members) underground. Some historians think that both Napoleon and Hitler considered Russia to be a hollow shell that would easily surrender if attacked. For a country as small as France or Germany to attack a country many times their size was madness but they attacked anyway.

What happens if Kim Jong UN continues to make threats and the world ignores him, will he be compelled to attack to save face?

Ed Ward

2. postmastertim

postmastertim Wheels are falling off.... TS Supporters

Hackworth's Bio linked.

Tim

3. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Col. David won everything but the CMH. There may be a few of us on TS.com who crossed paths with him while in VN. I believe that North Koreas Dictator is essentially powerless other than making noises with Dennis Rodman. The Old Guard in N. Korea are running the show. North Korea seems to think that coming out publically with careless threats helps them maintain their "power" stature in the World. Having walked patrols in the DMZ with ROK Soldiers, I can tell you that the South Korea Military would love to go to war (with UN backing) again with the North for what they did to the South in 1951-1954.

blade819

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Kim is definaltely a threat, to whom has yet to be determined ... He has a problem known as the "Little Man" syndrome ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Saber rattling in order to get free fuel, food and concessions.

It's worked for the NORKs before.

6. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

And Johnny Walker Black! Only for the Elite...

7. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

If they can drink that sht they are tough. LOL, Jeff

8. School Teacher

School Teacher Well-Known Member

Bigbore613:

I worked with a group of 50 or so South Korean officers and senior enlisted men back in the late 1960's at Ft. Eustis, VA (aviation maintenance training). They can drink just about anything and many favored Canadian whiskey. However, even a small amount of dairy products resulted in severe constipation.

Ed Ward

9. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

When I was in VN, MCAS Marble Mountain, we shared our hooch area with a ROK aviation unit. I once saw a Korean O1 Charlie pilot chug one of those aluminum wash tubs of beer, at least two gallons. The Marines were impressed, none of us tried it, seemed impossible. The ROK Marines were a very tough bunch physically but had a rep of not being aggressive in that they didn't go out looking for a fight if they could avoid it, didn't patrol aggressively. If someone brought it to them, Katie, bar the door. Rich

10. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

KIM JONG UN still thinks Rodman was Obama. LOL If they strike us first....we need to turn that place into a smoking hole.

11. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I can see how Kim could think Rodman was Obama, thats what his son would really look like not Gold Grill Trayvon ... Rodman, what a piece of work he is much like Obama himself ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

12. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Next time they meet drone the rascals.

HM

13. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

Its time to put this little monkey in his place. But... zero the clown wont do anything but talk tough maybe try to pay off the little wuss.

14. William681

William681 Member

A little North Korean Propaganda for your viewing pleasure

william681_2008_03032.jpg

15. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

This is to keep his own populace and the NK military in line

Next he will have a "purge"

If you actually think this guy can put together a military attack on the US then you havent looked at any of the public data that is available

Sure he might launch some missles into South Korea but an assualt of any kind on the US or even a ground assault into South Korea is a fantasy of his.

The population in North Korea averages about 11 inches shorter than their relatives in the south--- why? malnutrition

It is a horrible place to live unless you are in the elite

Regards from Iowa

Gene

16. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Yes, but those little bastards have been digging for fifty years...

No one ever thought some wackos with box cutters could attack the Pentagon, World trade center and almost the Whitehouse !

17. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

There are also 35,000 of OUR troops on their border.........

18. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

I wish Rodman would bring Michael Moore and Carrey on his next visit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.