1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

North Jersey Clay Target Club Up and Running

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Ed Y, Mar 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

The flood waters have receded and the members responded to the plea for help in restoring the grounds to their previous condition. They not only did that but the place looks better than ever. After the cleanup, they got three of the five traps reinstalled and running so members and guests could shoot some targets today. The other two traps should be in and running by Tuesday, our next open day. Attached are a couple of pictures, taken by Bruce Osgood our club secretary, showing just a few of the volunteers that showed up today.

Ed Yanchok

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. zoom

zoom TS Member

This is a great club and I'm happy to see it is up and running again.As a personal note I'd like to say that these guys are some of the finest men I have had the pleasure to know. Job well done !!!

Bill C.

3. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

I saw photo's for the flood. You guys did a good clean up it was a mess. Fairfeild is a great place to shoot. Nice traps and nice member. Good job.

4. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Ed:

That is one "Special" group of guys your club has. They are to be commended on their efforts, they didn't sit around and wait for the "Other" guy to do it all...All clubs should be so lucky as to have a group like yours.

Great Job guys !!!

Dave in SC

5. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

Thanks to all that helped clean it up!!!

BTW, is that a roof to a trap house in the back of the pond in picture 2?

6. Ed Y

That's one of our picnic benches that floated out there. It'll have to dry out a little more before we can get out there to retrieve them (4).

Ed Yanchok

7. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

Hey I heard that more flooding is happening today due to the recent rain over the last couple of days....is everything ok this time around?

8. Ed Y

All is well

Ed Yanchok

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.