1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

North Hollywood PITA Shoot This Saturday

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by fssberson, Jan 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

The North Hollywood Sportsmen's Club would like to invite you to our PITA shoot this coming Saturday, January 30th. Our program will start with First Thing Doubles at 8:30 a.m.. If you plan on shooting doubles, we would appreciate it if you would pre-squad and plan on arriving at the club no later than 8 a.m. so that you can check in and be ready to take the line on time. Doubles will be targets only at $10 per 25 pair.

About 9 a.m. we will start our regular program which will consist of a 100 target Singles event followed by a 100 target Handicap event. Trophy Coins will be awarded in singles classes AA, A, B, C & D and yardage groups: 19-21; 22-24; 25-26; 27 & Champion. We will also be offering prizes for combined veteran, lady and junior categories. Trophy Coins can be kept and engraved as a Trophy or redeemed for a 100 target event at North Hollywood, Oaktree or Redlands. ATA cross registration will be available for $5.00

As usual, we will include a delicious barbecue lunch. New shooters are particularly welcome and we will be glad to help you get signed up for PITA and answer any questions you may have. We try to create a friendly, relaxed and efficient atmosphere for our shooters so come out and join us. To pre-squad, send an e-mail to presquad@northhollywoodsc.com or call Gary at 805 732 4880.

We look forward to seeing you there.

If you feel compelled to make comments, please do so on the other NHSC/PITA. That's where the party is.

2. MEF

MEF TS Member

This Saturday would be January 30,2010. What planet are you on Jim? ;)

3. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Does PITA have a dress code? I plan to be there. See the dress code thread.

4. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

MEF,

Thanks for the date catch. How do you guess that I went home for a short visit? lol

5. deadeye

deadeye TS Member

Terry, your driving all the way up there? Are you still registered with the P.I.T.A?? Don't whip 'em too bad.... otherwise the northern shooters might start migrating down to test your skills "Huckleberry"! And don't shoot the local jackrabbits between posts with your sidearm (again).

6. Bomber61

Bomber61 Member

7. JES

JES Member

8. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

9. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

We want to thank everyone for all the support we are getting for our shoot. We are already at 34 pre-squaded which is more than we have had on a Wednesday in a while.

This is really going to be a fun shoot and one you don't want to miss. We particularly encourage new shooters or first time registered shooters to join us. Just let us know and we will answer any questions and introduce you around. We pride ourselves on being a welcoming club so come and join in.

Call Gary at 805 732 4880 or email him at garybomber@iq-west.

10. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Hey big Z, I'm looking forward to seeing you again. I think Gary is up to around 45 in presquad. This is turning into one of our bigger shoots with lots of shooters coming to our Club for the first time. But, we have plenty of room for more because we have run up to 16 squads, so please come out and have some fun.

JT

Call Gary at 805 732 4880 or email him at garybomber@iq-west.com to presquad.

11. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

If I can I will. If not Ill give you a call. Dave

12. Bomber61

Bomber61 Member

13. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Dave,

Bring your gun and have some fun.

JT

14. BMC

BMC Member

That email no worky, bounces back every time.

15. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

That's because the dummy(me) forgot the .com on the end.

JT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.