1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NORTH HOLLYWOOD ATA SAT.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by fssberson, Jul 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

North Hollywood Sportsman's Club will be holding it's ATA event this Saturday, July 23, @ NHSC's club grounds. Dress for warm weather! Singles and Handicap events and payouts commensurate with the number of shooters. Fred

2. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

3. BigBearRod

BigBearRod Member

Why are some places "Members only"? I'm just curious. I don't see the reasoning behind it.... but I'm sure I'll hear it from this board.

Thanks, Rod

4. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

ATA shoots are not members only and open to ATA members. NHSC is a private club owned by the club members. We have 5 trap fields and one skeet field on 40 acres with picnic grounds. We have full toilet facilties with a hot shower. So why private? Because we pay dues to shoot with our friends in a safe environment at a very reasonable rate [$4.00/round]. We do allow the public to shoot under invitation. Membership is currently open. Fred

5. shooter

shooter TS Member

6. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.