1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

North Carolina State Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by hoosier, Jun 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

I just wanted to thank everyone who is involved with the North Carolina State Shoot for having a fantastic shoot. It was, as it has been in past years, a pleasure to come and shoot and visit with friends. The targets were perfect and the shoot ran very smooth. Already looking forward to next year. Thanks again, Hoosier

2. Pipe Layer

Pipe Layer Well-Known Member

Man they sure don't care who they let shoot! If they let you shoot I guess Ky. will have to let you also.See ya in a few weeks.

Terry

3. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

Hoosier,

Sure nice to see you in the TarHeel state. I am sure glad the weather cleared up for you Friday - Sunday.

Thanks for the breakfast and JC said thanks also:)

Pictures should be up tonight and I will publish the link on this thread!

############################################################################

PS - Pipelayer

We were shooting doubles Sunday morning and the scorer was having problems keeping score.

When the 4 man shot my 85 year old running buddy would mount the gun call for his targets and shoot the pair before the ref called the score for the 4 man!

When we finished the 50 I told him the story of the KY squad that shoots so fast that it was tough to score on the single bird events much less doubles! Please come back to NC and shoot so I can show him what I meant!!!!

Also, we have a clubhouse now so that you don't have to sit in the shade of the ****house:)

FRedmon

4. Pipe Layer

Pipe Layer Well-Known Member

FRedmon,
    It is a great place to shoot and now that you have a clubhouse has to be even better. It was kind of tough moving with the shade around the s--thouse!I do hope to shoot there again soon.Our squad has slowed some but we still don't take too long to shoot a round.Good luck with your shooting and congrats on a nice facility.

Terry

5. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

Terry, Really looking forward to the Ky. State Shoot. Great targets and great people. See you in a couple of weeks. Hoosier

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.