1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

North American Union/Amero Currency?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by smsnyder, Dec 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

What do you know about it?

2. grammie

grammie TS Member

Its being sold out of Colorada in Denominations up 999.000,,,it features an eagle straddling both North and South America,,,I once posted the website and the mans name selling the currency....

AKA Grammie........

3. smsnyder

grammie, what do you know about the North American Union. Can you imagine what this could do to our country and rights as we know it? Please e mail me so i can send you a copy of this tape ed y sent me. YOU WILL BE PISSED

4. grammie

grammie TS Member

The North American Union will be set up to counter the European Union and its Asian counterpart and its goods!!!

There are at least 3 new trade agreements that Americans no nothing about yet,,,,that will flood this country with cheap,shoddy goods from WAAAAYYYYYY south of the Border!!!!

In time this currency will replace the America Dollar and will be called the "amero" the equivalent of the "euro"!!!

There will be a "free trade zone" from the tip of south america to the north pole!!!! Guarenteeing the death of American Manufacturing,,,and placing us firmly as a low wage "service nation"...........

This is down the road a bit,,,but on the horizon......

AKa Grammie........

5. smsnyder

How about this? Is it possible the the North American Union (mexico,canada and u,s) will no longer honor our protected by under the consitition? Is it possible that mexico, canada and the u,s will rewrite our consitition?

6. grammie

grammie TS Member

smsnyder:

I have known about this for more than 4 years......See "barbarian time" as related to Skull&Bones,,,,15 minutes ahead!!! of course the 15 minutes is symbolic and too some people it could be 10 years,,,or it could be 30 minutes,,depending on how far the individual has schooled themselves in the inner workings of the Illuminetti,,Trilateral Commission,,Bildenbergers (wrong spelling)and Skull&Bones..........

To some the 15 minutes is their whole life lived as a sheep,,content and ignorant..............

AKA Grammie........

7. grammie

grammie TS Member

YOU GIT IT!!!!! Absolutely Correct.............

AKA Grammie..........

8. smsnyder

this agreement IS a serious threat to our country and the way we know it. if this is published it WILL effect the upcomming elections.

9. grammie

grammie TS Member

Yes,,,it is serious,,,,But you won't see it in the election,,,or hear about from any politicion...WHY???? Because they call themselves Democrats or Republicans,,,,But they are neither!!! They are the Skull&Bones,,,they are the New World Order....

An example is George Bush and John Kerry,,,,one Democrat,one Republican,but both members of the Skull&Bones...

Had Kerry been elected instead of Bush,,the war would still have happened,,,,and the outcome would have been the same as it is today...

AKA Grammie........

10. smsnyder

LOOK AT ED Y's tape thread before they pull it.

11. smsnyder

just as the bible said it would be. I believe it now

12. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

Grammie, we are already a low wage (Service Nation).
    Manufacturing is already for the most part gone.
    If we had to fight a conventional war we would be in deep #hit.
    Our boy's in DC. have taken most all of the equipment over to Iraq.
    Right now Mexico could whip our #ss in a conventional war.

Bocephas

13. spritc

spritc Active Member

smsnyder, how many of these threads are you going to start? Looked in Snopes, which has a pretty good acount of the rumor, which they say is false. It would certainly be cause for a revolution if true.

Steve

14. grammie

grammie TS Member

It is not false,,,,the amero is for sale out of Colorado.....The NAU is not false,,,Sometimes it is better to let the masses walk into the building for the shower,,,,and just go ahead and let them think its a shower.....

Why do you think the CAN MEX highway and the Mexican Truckers will be given free reign to ply our roadways!!!! Do you really think,,,its a job that americans will no longer do????

Like I said,,,sometimes its better to just let you walk into that shower....

AKA Grammie..........

15. $$90-T$$

$$90-T$$ Member

I do believe grammie is hitting this one right out of the ball park......josh andersen

16. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Well all be under the U.N. One world order.

17. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Nice coins... I'll buy a few and move the family to France. sarcasim

Jerbear

18. Cy-Kick

Cy-Kick TS Member

The coins are not inclusive. Should have some dingle balls around the edge and one needs a hockey puck.

19. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

All hoopla?? Here the ex prez of Mexico detailing the plan he made with Bush.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58052

20. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Hey guys! Remember what I said earlier about the Secret Societies that Bush, Clinton and others belong to. Their MAIN goal is now and has always been a single Globalized Government! Keep your guard up and don't trust the United Nations!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.