1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

North American Hunting Club, what a scam

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by lumper, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lumper

lumper TS Member

http://www.huntingclub.com

and look at the left side of the screen.

Your membership # is on the magazine you get every month. Once you sign in you can get the contact info for the organization or you can page through you magazine and the phone # and such is listed there as well.

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Huh?

HM

3. lumper

lumper TS Member

Gordy must have found the answer to his question and now deleted that question leaving my answer hanging out like a .... a .... well left it hangin in the wind.

Thanks Gordy ... and to think I was going to buy a special block of wood to have a custom stock made for my Stoeger Special.

4. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Halfmile, it's one of those magazine/gift scam programs, "try this new product" thingie that's easy to get into, hard as hell to get out of. I cancelled my subscription a long time back advising them to not send anymore mags or books after receiving the first copy. They continued anyway and the fight is on. I have all my paper work in order where I wrote them canceling out, in case they are foolish enough to carry it farther. Hap

5. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

DAV, they have a good magazine about hunting, better than OL or a few others I subscribed to. You sir, are full of yourself! Hap

6. Pa Clay Trgt

Pa Clay Trgt TS Member

I had lots of trouble with NAHC right after I signed up. Every couple of weeks they would send me an unbeleivable offer to get their LIFE MEMBERSHIP. I found the best way to get the attention of the marketing people is to stuff everything back into the postage paid envelope, thats the big patch and all, and send it back. Haven't heard from them lately. This works for all that unwanted crap that finds it's way into my mailbox. They don't like to pay for the returns. Kenny Foster

7. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Parasites? Oh, you mean like all those people who sell very expensive shotguns here, often one gun costing more than Gordy or Rollin get from their sales, and not send David any money?

8. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

What Mike in Utah said. Talk about a free ride !!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.