1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Normal People

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Feb 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I just saw a motorcyle with a bumper sticker that read " Normal People Worry Me" I think that pretty much says it all.

2. Darryl101

Darryl101 TS Member

I had a State's Attorney tell me one time, right after I said something about about what a "normal person"would think, "There is only 2 normal people left in this whole world. You and me! And I'm not too damned sure about you"!!

I thought that just about said it all too.

3. cubancigar2000

Vern, I was told by my classmates and friends for years that I was " Unique" I think they meant not even normal

4. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

cubancigar I,m going up to Kosco next week and shoot alittle .

ALF

5. cubancigar2000

That hurts Alf. I loved that club. They used to shoot Tuesday nights, not sure anymore. I doubt many there will remember me after 20+ years. BK is gone but Jim Hautz, Crazy, Rick Riddle, Jim ( who used to run the skeet and owned a liqour sotre there) BK's dad Fudd who has alzhiemers now, Dick Rider whom I buddied with, tell em all hi for me.

6. fortwtlkqa

fortwtlkqa Member

The last time I shot at Kosco was fathers day, Day after my dad passed. That's definitely a great club, too many skeeters there though.

I'll be at albion this next thursday. I tried shooting busco this week but found out they are only open the 3rd wednesday of the month in the winter.

Haven't shot in a couple months, I'm ready for the excitement. There aren't a whole lot of people with better stories than at the gun club...

Curt Kinsey

7. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Here's one for you. Next time your in line at the grocery store stop and look around. More than half those people voted for Obama! Scares the hell out of me. Bill

8. cubancigar2000

Bill, tune in to Rush Limbaugh, he is ripping Obama hard

9. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Normal; What is that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.