1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nora Ross

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jlesley, Jul 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jlesley

jlesley TS Member

Does anyone know if she still holds clinics and where I would search for them? Googled her but came up short. Jill

2. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

Jill, yes she does still hold the clinics. I took one from her this year at Blackwing in Ohio. Excellent coach, very down to earth. The number listed is her cell, I asked her about a web page, said she does not have one. Best to call her cell, I understand alot of her classes book up fast, so she does not advertise all them. Anything open she said is in Trap and Field mag. somebody might be able to see if anything is listed.

Deb

3. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Both Randy and Nora held clinics at Waynesboro, PA Fish & Game May 1,2,3 2009 and God willing will return again, this year about the same time frame. Denny Bricker will be posting the dates near the first of the year, so keep an eye out for the announcement, as these clinics fill very fast. Waynesboro is in South Central PA, about 10mi East of I-81 and the MD/PA border. Last year, Nora gave a single, two day clinic, and Randy gave two, one day, long handicap clinics.

4. jlesley

jlesley TS Member

PA would be awesome!! Where is the best place to watch for announcements?

5. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Jill, I sent you a private note with information that may help......mike

6. arend003

arend003 Member

took Nora's one day trap course this spring in Osceola Wisc very informative now to put it all to use befor3 my Wife gets better then me.

7. ned408

ned408 Member

Thanks for putting info up Mike. Just contact me via cell phone , or e-mail about clinics. thanks, Nora

8. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Well Nora, your teaching is working-One of your students @ Buckhorn broke a 97 over the weekend, not too shabby for a D shooter (she's got her husband sweatin). Nora's drills are real training not practice. They work. Thanks Nora, if I shoot lousy @ the Southern Zone, its not your fault.

Phil Berkowitz