1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nora Ross Trapshooting Clinic

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Rio, Mar 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rio

Rio TS Member

Nora Ross will be holding a 2 day clinic at the Andover Sportsmen's Club, in Andover Connecticut. The dates are May 9 & 10,(this is a Friday and Saturday Clinic). The frist day will be basics and singles shooting.
    The second day will consist of doubles in the morning and handicap in the afternoon. The class will consist of video taping each shooter and showing it back to them.
    Up to ten rounds will be shot each day. Starting time for both days will be 9:00am and class will end approximately 6 o'clock.
    The price of the clinic is $300.00. Each shooter will be responsible for his/her own shells and targets fees. Class size is limited so reserve your spot early. To reserve your spot and more Info. call Leonard at 1-860-537-5984, or email me at the above address.
    Thanks.
    Leonard Maciag

2. Rio

Rio TS Member

Up

3. Rio

Rio TS Member

up

4. R. Hausburg

R. Hausburg TS Member

For those of interest reading this, I would like to comment that I took Nora's clinic two years ago. I have used her disapline ever since and have never had any inclination to revise or change dispite many offers for new and different clinics. My ATA average reflects accordingly. "Thanks Nora"
    Ray Hausburg

5. Rio

Rio TS Member

up

6. Rio

Rio TS Member

up

7. Rio

Rio TS Member

up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.