1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nora Ross Trapshooting Clinic

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Julie Couch, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Julie Couch

Julie Couch TS Member

Nora Ross will be conducting a two day trapshooting clinic on May 15th and 16th, 2012. The clinic will be held at the Portland Gun Club in Portland, Oregon. The cost for the two day clinic will be $300.00 dollars plus targets. For more information please contact Julie Couch at "westrose@yahoo.com"

Thank you.

Julie

2. Julie Couch

Julie Couch TS Member

Nora Ross will be conducting a two day trapshooting clinic on May 15th and 16th, 2012. The clinic will be held at the Portland Gun Club in Portland, Oregon. The cost for the two day clinic will be $300.00 dollars plus targets. For more information please contact Julie Couch at "westrose@yahoo.com"

Thank you.

Julie

3. travisalfrey

travisalfrey Member

The best 300 I ever spent. Nora was fantastic when she came to our area. I will go again if she comes back

4. RRA

RRA TS Member

My daughter took the clinic with Nora in Vernal, Utah. Nora worked with her and gave her confidence. Her scores went from low 80's to 90's with in a year. Money well spent.

5. arend003

arend003 Member

you can't beat attending a Nora clinic my wife and I took it in Wisconsin two years ago made a huge difference .

6. dhg

dhg TS Member

7. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Best money I have ever spent!

blade819

8. Kemper

Kemper Active Member

Me too, Nora is great.

Barry Kemper

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.