1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nora Ross Trap Clinic - OTA in EL Reno Oklahoma

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by OK_Shooter, Sep 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OK_Shooter

OK_Shooter TS Member

September 26 and 27 - Nora Ross Trap Clinic

OTA Shooting Park - El Reno Oklahoma

(405) 202-8657 or kwjantzen@yahoo.com

COST: $300.00 plus targets

Class size is limited to 10 participants - as of 9/01/09 there are three openings left...Make your reservation now!

2. OK_Shooter

OK_Shooter TS Member

To The Top.

3. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

If anybody is debating about this, take action and Go!!!! I had the pleasure of attending Nora's clinic this year. Very informative, great instructor, down to earth, she helped me add to the number of clays going to dust. Its worth the time and money, she helps brand new pick up the gun to the season vets...Great for the one eye or two eye shooter!

Deb

4. OK_Shooter

OK_Shooter TS Member

Class size is limited to 10 participants - as of 9/08/09 there are only two openings left...Make your reservation now!

5. OK_Shooter

OK_Shooter TS Member

Class size is limited to 10 participants - as of 9/18/09 there are only two openings left...Make your reservation now!

6. OK_Shooter

OK_Shooter TS Member

Class size is limited to 10 participants - as of 9/22/09 there is only ONE opening left...Make your reservation now!

7. DWAtherton

DWAtherton TS Member

Does anyone know how to find out her future schedule of clinics? She doesn't seem to have a website and I cannot get a call back from a published number for her I found here on TS. I'm in the southeast US looking for a clinic instructor such as her that comes anywhere near.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

nora ross clinic oklahoma city