1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nora Ross Trap Clinic at Sunnyvale gun club (Cali)

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by radeck, Mar 23, 2014.

1. radeck

radeck Member

This summer the Sunnyvale Rod & Gun in California (95014) will be hosting Nora Ross for a series of 2 day Trapshooting clinics covering singles, doubles and handicap. Dates are Tuesday/Wednesday July 22 & 23, Thursday/Friday July 24 & 25, and Monday/Tuesday July 28 & 29. Start time 9:00 AM each day. Cost is $300 per participant with 8 -10 shooters a clinic. Target fees paid to the club. Shooters to bring their own shells. If there is demand for a fourth clinic we could add the last two days of July. If you are interested, please PM me for sign up and deposit info. Thanks, Reeves D.

2. 1fast1

1fast1 TS Member

Hello Reeves D
    Sign me up for july 22/23
    1 fast 1
    831/594/3442

3. redudley

redudley Well-Known Member

Just finished taking a one day clinic by Nora and she is the best! Wish I could make it to Sunnyvale for her two day clinic. I highly recommend anyone interested in improving their trapshooting capabilities take Nora's clinic. Ralph

4. Good To Go

Good To Go TS Supporters TS Supporters

If you are a trap shooter and live in the Bay Area or even further do not hesitate to take this Nora Ross Clinic. This is the best thing you can spend your money on.

I just completed her Las Vegas clinic this weekend,Outstanding. Every student at the clinic improved their shooting and we had some excellent shooters.

If you are a one eyed shooter or are struggling with your scores you need to take this clinic.

Be it a new shooter or even a good shooter you should take the course and you will be a better improved Trap shooter.

Busting clays is fun,

Steve
    Las Vegas, NV

5. Good To Go

Reeves,

Sign me up for the July 30 & 31 clinic.

Will be great to get out of the Las Vegas heat and enjoy your ocean breeze.

Sounds like you have a great club. Looking forward to shooting in a different environment.

Check is in the mail.

Steve Jimenez
    Las Vegas, NV

6. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

PM sent for 07/28-07/29.

Is there RV space available?

Bryan

7. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

bueller....bueller....

8. radeck

radeck Member

The clinic on Thursday/Friday July 24-25 is full. Have added Wednesday/Thursday July 30-31. Once again PM me if interested for deposit info. Thank you.

9. Good To Go

Radeck,

Any chance your club or another club in the Bay Area would open up that Sat & Sun July 26 & 27 for a Nora Ross clinic?

Maybe I will check with Martinez, Valley of the Moon in Sonoma, USI in Concord or even Livermore-Pleasanton to see if they want to take advantage of those two days.

Since Nora is taking the time to come out west to the Bay Area why not one of these club's take advantage of this great opportunity.

Glad that you took the time and energy to give Trap Shooters a chance to learn and improve their Trap shooting.

Steve

10. radeck

radeck Member

A few slots are still available. PM me for deposit info.

11. Perazzi_MX8

Perazzi_MX8 Well-Known Member

Does Nora have any plans on coming to Colorado? I'm sure the Denver area has enough people who would take the class. I know I would.

12. Good To Go

Perazzi MX8,

You should get your local club shooters together. Get enough guys committed for a clinic. Contact Nora and I am sure she will schedule you in. She is going to be in WA., ID., and Montana this year, why not Colorado. She was just doing a clinic in Las Vegas, NV two weeks ago.

You will not regret taking the clinic. The best money I ever spent on Clays.

Steve

13. radeck

radeck Member

All four of the two day clinics are full. Considering a one day singles clinic for $200 on Friday August 1st if there is sufficient interest. Then we have to let Nora go back home! PM me for info. Thanks.

14. Good To Go

Wow great job Radeck working and getting 4 2day clinics full. I think that is a record for a club.

You will have a lot of happy customers and a lot of sad Trap shooters that missed the clinic.

See you there,

Steve

15. radeck

radeck Member

Taking $100 deposits for a one day 16 yard singles clinic (total for clinic is $200) on Friday August 1st. PM me for more info. Thanks.

16. radeck

radeck Member

Have a few slots available for this one day 16 yd singles clinic on August 1st. PM me to reserve your spot and for deposit info. Thanks.

17. radeck

radeck Member

Only one slot left for this one day 16 yd singles clinic on August 1st. Clinic cost is $200 for the day. Need a deposit of $100 to reserve your spot. PM me for deposit info. Thank you.

18. radeck

radeck Member

All spots taken. No more available. Can put interested parties on a wait list pending cancelations.